Ricey530d

Anyone used ecotune?

Hi guys and girls

I have been looking for company's for my e60 530d lci.  Been talking to them but has anyone used them...?

Cars already stage 1 at 280hp 487lbft but talking to ecotune at stage 3 I'll get around 350hp and 540lbft. 

Any information appreciated :)

20180413_122650.jpg

20180813_160526.jpg

Edited by Ricey530d

10 minutes ago, bigrigbri said:

He knows his stuff and us E39 guys have had his decat pipes on our diesels that last and fit great.

Yeah . I need to use his dpf pipe . Was also very helpful when I asked prices break down for magna intercooler and they were the same prices as eBay one so know there not charging more for same parts and told me exactly what warts cost what 

Edited by Ricey530d

They're not cheap. I bought my kit and fitted it in 2012.. Still going strong with no issues, no limp modes and lots of smiles that a slab of metal powered by the devils fuel could be so quick..

350-400BHP is easily possible with a turbo. A fuel pump would more than likely be needed for the higher end of that scale though if your car has the R70 pump as standard which most do. R90 from a pre-LCI 535D is a relatively easy upgrade. 

The Wagner Tuning DPF and Intercooler lit is good value. It seems expensive but the fit is perfect, I’ve never known an intercooler to fail and the downpipe is well made. Good quality welds and steel. 

3 hours ago, Blobby said:

They're not cheap. I bought my kit and fitted it in 2012.. Still going strong with no issues, no limp modes and lots of smiles that a slab of metal powered by the devils fuel could be so quick..

Lol like that description of a e60 :D 

you get what you pay for really tho. If it means few hundred quid for reliable parts I don't mind

1 hour ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

350-400BHP is easily possible with a turbo. A fuel pump would more than likely be needed for the higher end of that scale though if your car has the R70 pump as standard which most do. R90 from a pre-LCI 535D is a relatively easy upgrade. 

The Wagner Tuning DPF and Intercooler lit is good value. It seems expensive but the fit is perfect, I’ve never known an intercooler to fail and the downpipe is well made. Good quality welds and steel. 

I was wondering about fuel pump, but they didn't mention it for 350hp tune when I asked. 

From any pre lci ... is that any reg just not a LCI 

I spoke to NoSmokeNoPoke on here and he mentioned a XHP flash for gearbox aswell

As a decent modification. 

22 hours ago, Ricey530d said:

Lol like that description of a e60 :D 

you get what you pay for really tho. If it means few hundred quid for reliable parts I don't mind

No i describe an E60 as ugly :lol:

I have an E61 which is a better looking E60 impersonating a green house

On 9/7/2018 at 4:02 PM, Ricey530d said:

Hi guys and girls

I have been looking for company's for my e60 530d lci.  Been talking to them but has anyone used them...?

Cars already stage 1 at 280hp 487lbft but talking to ecotune at stage 3 I'll get around 350hp and 540lbft. 

Any information appreciated :)

20180413_122650.jpg

20180813_160526.jpg

Are these rolling road figures(dyno)..i have stage 2 and get284bhp. Seems a lot for stage 1.

13 minutes ago, Chu said:

Are these rolling road figures(dyno)..i have stage 2 and get284bhp. Seems a lot for stage 1.

Stage 1 mate. There's only 10hp between the 2. You on ecotune web site. Stage 1 is 280 stage 2 is 290. But with more torque.  That's why I'm skipping to and going for 350hp.. every engine is different so 5 hp up or do is about right mate :)

Used them for the decat on both my E39 and E61. They were quick and very helpful, even giving me £85 discount by taking the CAT on my E39 in p-ex. Good people.