Essex boy

Finally got uk registered

When I bought my M3 and told the previous owner I didn't want his over priced M3 plate. DVLA reissued it's original number.

I don't believe they reallocate them if transferred off as after 6 months they'd be no use unless interesting. 

I guess I was surprised as the car was registered in Sweden for nearly 8 years. What you’re saying makes sense though!! 

I do love it. It seems immensely powerful probably because I haven’t driven one since 2010 and it’s been tractor powered diesels since then!! 

55 minutes ago, GBS said:

Looks fab - was it worth the wait?

Hell yes. She is in such good shape, original brake pipes are mint...gives you an idea of how good she is 

6 hours ago, inkiboo said:

Just looked up the spec; individual audio is a nice option to have. 

Looks a great car. 

Thanks, The sound system is amazing. Overall the car is one hell of a find and will remain completely stock......unless I can find a complete exhaust to do rear box delete then be able to put it back to stock!

34 minutes ago, Vee said:

Rear box deletes can be a bit of a lottery soundwise, if the car is a keeper then Eisenmanns or similar would be a nice touch.

Thanks for the heads up. The m is definitely a keeper....Eisenmanns or hayward and scott sound good to me. Just got to find an exhaust but first job is to change cheap shite headlights!!

I would suggest the H&S 

less common and beautiful sound + a lot cheaper than the others

on the registration for us took 7 months NL->UK and then 3 weeks UK -> GBZ