MiniOneSam

E39 M5 Rear Brake Discs

Hi all,

Considering the price I bought my Ferodo front discs for, I can only find non-branded rears that are 3-4 times the price! For some reason, Ferodo don't seem to do the rears?!

Has anyone got any recommendations?

I went round the houses chasing better prices for rear brake rotors for my M5 and ended up buying a pair from Cotswold BMW for £200 delivered. They're the correct floating rotors for the Euro market, too. Saw some really inexpensive rotors from half decent manufacturers but they were (solid, one piece) rotors for USA market vehicles.

19 hours ago, Rosie said:

E46 M3 rear discs are the same except cross drilled.

And they are BMW only in my experience.

1 hour ago, DepthHoar said:

I went round the houses chasing better prices for rear brake rotors for my M5 and ended up buying a pair from Cotswold BMW for £200 delivered. They're the correct floating rotors for the Euro market, too. Saw some really inexpensive rotors from half decent manufacturers but they were (solid, one piece) rotors for USA market vehicles.

Sorry mate. We call them brake discs on this side of the pond!

17 hours ago, DepthHoar said:

^Same. Got mine from Cotswolds

On 6/21/2018 at 4:46 AM, Rosie said:

E46 M3 rear discs are the same except cross drilled.

Is that correct ?

I thought the E39 had a different centre bore size ?