billythefish76

Online Entertainment Voucher Help

I've just purchased the £1 monthly trial of the Online Entertainment package, however, I can't seem to activate it?  iDrive info says I need to go to Multimedia then Online Entertainment but when I go to Multimedia all I get is my phone, CD and HDD music, no option for anything else??  How do I get this voucher to work please, can anyone help??

Not sure if what you are talking about is part of the Connected Drive package, but, if it is, you need to get the car to "update services". Go to connected drive on the idrive then hit option, then hit update services. It wont take long, that will then get the car to know what it is you have subscribed to. Hope that helps.

Edited by nashdm2

4 minutes ago, nashdm2 said:

Not sure if what you are talking about is part of the Connected Drive package, but, if it is, you need to get the car to "update". Go to connected drive on the idrive then hit option, then hit update. It wont take long, that will then get the car to know what it is you have subscribed to. Hope that helps.

Thanks I'll try and update it in the morning.  It is the Connected Drive package I was talking about so hopefully this will sort...:D

9 minutes ago, nashdm2 said:

Not sure if what you are talking about is part of the Connected Drive package, but, if it is, you need to get the car to "update services". Go to connected drive on the idrive then hit option, then hit update services. It wont take long, that will then get the car to know what it is you have subscribed to. Hope that helps.

BTW, when you say update do you mean software update for the car??

No, follow what I said under the connected drive menu, I think its called "update services", its nothing to do with the car software, all it is is telling the car what subscriptions within the CD product set you have. For example, I recently extended the RTTI on my car and I had to update the services so the car would know from the BMW hub that my car has had the update.

20 hours ago, nashdm2 said:

BTW, when you say update do you mean software update for the car??

All sorted many thanks!