Sign in to follow this  
GoNz0

8 Hunter alignments £12.50 50 £15 each.

Kwik-Fit have been fitting Hunter systems and have a tracking maintenance package for £99 where you get up to 8 trackings over 2 years (they said pop in every 3 months to keep an eye on things. Considering they charge £75 for a single and the package is £119 now it is still worth it for a RWD owners. I said I had heard it was £99 so he did it for £100, happy enough with that, 

£12.50 per hunter alignment! :blink: or £15 a pop if you pay full price and take advantage.

7 hours ago, adamhearn said:

But it's.... Kwik-Fit :blink:

10/10 on observation skills.

They are trained to use it, also using the latest generation, also have a monitor in the waiting room and at the stapleford branch took the time to talk to me. I need considerable suspension overhaul dong in the next year so this is ideal for me, if you want to go to BMW and hand over upwards of £100 for a single alignment feel free :)

I had so much shit with ETS I gave up and looked elsewhere.

I wouldn't have gone near a kwik-fit if it wasn't for the Hunter hawk eye they are rolling out to all branches. I used to deal with Kwik-fit as an on call engineer so  I am aware of the bad rep they have and have come across how bad they do some stuff but this branch (at least) seems to have improved all around.

Edited by GoNz0