lol64

Which music streaming service?

I use deezer built into the car, I can use it on other devices like phone, Sonos and Alexa etc bit shame one cannot upgrade to family version 

track and artist order and deletion is terrible bit it does work ok 

I have (albeit the cut down version) of ID7. Spotify were offering 6 months premium for nothing so went with that. It is well integrated into the car, I have a memory button for it and it uses my library but is online - it doesn’t use my phone. The other day (to show the wife how clever it is), I asked “hey BMW” to play tracks from an obscure country & western artist (for the wife !) and within seconds they were available and started to play in Spotify. I also run Car Play so it could be accessed through that but I don’t use it for that - only Audible books and Waze for speed camera warnings. 

I had Tidal in my previous Mercedes but that wasn't  as well integrated. 

19 minutes ago, Wivenhoe said:

I have (albeit the cut down version) of ID7. Spotify were offering 6 months premium for nothing so went with that. It is well integrated into the car, I have a memory button for it and it uses my library but is online - it doesn’t use my phone. The other day (to show the wife how clever it is), I asked “hey BMW” to play tracks from an obscure country & western artist (for the wife !) and within seconds they were available and started to play in Spotify. I also run Car Play so it could be accessed through that but I don’t use it for that - only Audible books and Waze for speed camera warnings. 

I had Tidal in my previous Mercedes but that wasn't  as well integrated. 

Spotify integration in Id7 is very impressive, 99% of the noises coming out of my speakers are done through that. 

The only thing that is disappointing is the fact that it tends to (in my case anyway) loose connection and requires pairing again through the QR code or spotify website. 

4 hours ago, sjak92 said:

Spotify integration in Id7 is very impressive, 99% of the noises coming out of my speakers are done through that. 

The only thing that is disappointing is the fact that it tends to (in my case anyway) loose connection and requires pairing again through the QR code or spotify website. 

I had that issue initially. They reinstalled the whole of the ID7 software and it totally cured that and all the other issues I had from delivery. Used it everyday over the last 6 weeks without the issue returning.