d_a_n1979

What are you currently drinking...?

2 hours ago, Paddy O'Furniture said:

Yes,  I don't know what's happened to Yokozuna, or should I say,  the Grand Dragon. He regularly visits the site but has gone very quiet. 

Probably because every time he posted he got bollocked for insulting someone :lol: 

I do visit from time to time, sorry to say no fucker has a sense of humor anymore and I’ve given up trying.....

I call a spade a spade and I can’t call a spade a spade on here anymore! 

(Sign of the Times an all that!) also shits happening in my life that is (let’s just say) testing..... 

so I’ll still lurk a bit, read the bullshit that gets put up (it seems to of dropped since I don’t post anymore..... ;) ) and you may or may not get a post off me every now and then? 

Oh BTW I’m currently in the pub drinking a pint of crystal by Joseph Hault ;) 

4 hours ago, Grand Dragon said:

I do visit from time to time, sorry to say no fucker has a sense of humor anymore and I’ve given up trying.....

I call a spade a spade and I can’t call a spade a spade on here anymore! 

(Sign of the Times an all that!) also shits happening in my life that is (let’s just say) testing..... 

so I’ll still lurk a bit, read the bullshit that gets put up (it seems to of dropped since I don’t post anymore..... ;) ) and you may or may not get a post off me every now and then? 

Oh BTW I’m currently in the pub drinking a pint of crystal by Joseph Hault ;) 

It lives :mrgreen:

A month or so ago I'd wondered where Yok' / GD had got to. 

Cordial and water... Did enough beer & whisky last night so tee total today :lol: 

Festivale!

Our small town holds the biggest volunteer run festival in the UK every 4 to 5 years - big top on the recreation ground with a beer tent to the side with great local real ales. Off to see Oasish and a Pink Floyd tribute act over the next few weeks. Sat outside the tent last night listening to Roxy Music with ale, port and whiskey!

Edited by E39mad

This was my consumption contribution to world liver day in my local yesterday during all the football matches.     My doctor says I am suffering from greedy bastard syndrome but to keep drinking until it clears up.

Corona-metal-ice-bucket-galvanized-custom-logo.jpg_350x350.jpg