Jump to content
dtg50

GENUINE BMW STYLE 37 18" M SPORT PARALLEL ALLOY WHEELS COMPLETE WITH NEW TYRES

Recommended Posts

I have for sale 4 x genuine BMW style 37 18" parallel alloy wheels complete with new tyres previously fitted to an E38 BMW. 

 

This is a full staggered set which have had the centre bored out so they will fit onto an E39 hub. They have recently been refurbished & have a polished centre with diamond cut rim.

 

Dimensions are as follows,

 

Front - 8J x 18 IS13

Part No: 36112229730

 

Rear - 9,1/2" x 18 IS25

Part No: 36112229731

 

Fitted with Pirelli P Zero Rosso tyres all with approx 5mm of thread remaining

 

Looking for £750 ono with collection from Kidderminster, Worcestershire, or alternatively delivery could be arranged. 

 

All have been balanced & are ready to fit onto your car. Due to a different offset if you are putting these onto an E39 you will need to use spacers & longer bolts.  

 

Cheers 

 

Dean

20161120_121316.jpg

20161120_121048.jpg

20161120_121508.jpg

20171007_122255.jpg

20171007_131907.jpg

20161120_121232.jpg

20161120_121347.jpg

20171007_132015.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ET/IS 13 upfront, ET/IS25 on rears as per the first post @Loadmaster ;) 

 

Front - 8J x 18 IS13

Part No: 36112229730

 

Rear - 9,1/2" x 18 IS25

Part No: 36112229731

 

Prob 15mm spacer on rears needed; IMO

Edited by d_a_n1979

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, d_a_n1979 said:

ET/IS 13 upfront, ET/IS25 on rears as per the first post @Loadmaster ;) 

 

Front - 8J x 18 IS13

Part No: 36112229730

 

Rear - 9,1/2" x 18 IS25

Part No: 36112229731

 

Prob 15mm spacer on rears needed; IMO

Thanks Dan. Sorry, missed that info. Can't imagine boots that wide (275s) fitting in the arches, spacers or otherwise.

 

And being a larger diameter by 1inch, would this throw the speedometer / odometer out?

 

15mm spacers, hmmmm handy!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Loadmaster said:

Thanks Dan. Sorry, missed that info. Can't imagine boots that wide (275s) fitting in the arches, spacers or otherwise.

 

And being a larger diameter by 1inch, would this throw the speedometer / odometer out?

 

15mm spacers, hmmmm handy!

 

 

Should be fine; the 15mm spacer gets it away from the shocks and will fill the arches nicely

 

If you're not lowered; they'll be spot on ;) 

 

275 isn't that much over a 265, it's when you start going 285s etc that you may need to get arches rolled etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2017 at 6:35 PM, d_a_n1979 said:

 

If you're not lowered; they'll be spot on ;) 

 

Would having sport suspension count as 'lowered' in this case Dan, d'you think? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Loadmaster said:

Would having sport suspension count as 'lowered' in this case Dan, d'you think? 

 

No; still plenty of clearance :) 

 

With 15mm spacers on the rear; they'll be ET10 and that's fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×