robsey29

Airport parking Gatwick

Just booked a Hoilday to Greece and trying to book airport parking tried the usual sites but it's seems expensive compared to last year or I am just being tight.

any pointers for somewhere to find cheap but good airport parking not too keen on meet and greet but willing to give it ago.

I stayed on the summer special, pretty easy and hassle free. Park up, give them your keys, bus to the terminal.

Same on way back.

Booked through Gatwick website.

Don't trust any of the others. Then again I took the Clio so would of happily left it on the roundabout with a police aware sticker on it for a week. Haha.

J

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Edit: paid £87 this year for a week £97 last year.

One of the meet and greet went bust today at Gatwick, who was it used to advertise on here, good service provided.

Just found the summer special on the official Gatwick site it's only on north terminal and I'm flying from south but no big deal only take 5-10 minutes to get across and at £76 that's acceptable.

i did just see the news about the meet and greet place which puts even more doubts on my mind not to use them especially if I take the m5.

I'm using www.justpark.com for when we fly from Heathrow in August.

Park on someones drive, pay half the price and he's taking/collecting us all from the airport.

Used the website a few times for various parking locations. 

Just used Manchester. Park up, catch the bus to terminal. Job done. Same back. No hassle. No parting with keys.  Obviously the usual panic 'Will it start?'  Has the battery died for no apparent reason?'  But all ok. About £45 iirc.

Just be careful of the rouge ones ! We used the Gatwick one next for the airport but left one of the windows down on the M5 for the week! Lucky the weather was dry not going to take again getting a taxi 

When we up North we used the keep-your-keys Park and Bus system for Manchester but now we're down South our neighbours/friends and ourselves sort each other out with lifts to and from airports; it evens out nicely in the long term and we all benefit by not having to shell out for parking or taxi's.

Now and then I park in a local telephone exchange near Gatwick, short bus journey and i'm there, but the majority of times it's a friend or No2 son who takes us/me