dubbedown

Questions Around Upgrading to iTouch and WMA1000

Apologies if this has already been asked. I don't frequent the forums much and I do my best to search old threads for latest developments.

Up to now I've been using an old iPod but would like to upgrade to something newer, perhaps an iPod Touch. If I purchase the (a) 12v to 5v adapter plus and (b) lighting to 30 pin adapter, will the iPod Touch work seamlessly? Will I still have the same issue or deep sleep mode if I haven't done the "wake up mod"?

Separately, has anyone successfully used a Tune2Air WMA1000 in conjunction with their Intravee to stream audio via Bluetooth? I realize Bluetooth audio is inferior but it rolls be nice to play Spotify or Pandora from my phone.
Edited by dubbedown

I use an Apple 30 pin to Lightning adaptor and my iPhone works perfectly so physically it will work. My connection is in the cabin so I just plug in and it works fine. I'm sure someone else will be able to help with your other question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: the Tune2Air - It's been discussed at length in another thread, but the short answer is no. There's a few users who were working on a solution for it, but I've not seen/heard any updates in a while.