garym535i

Drive it day 23/04/2017

As the title says, did you drive your E28 today. 

I did, made the effort to drive it today on "drive it day" to make awareness of the classic car movement. First time that I have actually gone out of my way to do this. 60 mile round trip to see my old mum and saw plenty of other classic and vintage cars out on the road.

Good feeling, although a bird did decide to crap all over the bonnet ( feathered type ) thats appreciation for you. ;)

Mines a bit of a garage queen, use a Z3 as a daily driver, whilst out poodling today with a little bit of lead boot, managed to get 20.1. I can live with that.

large.image.jpeg

4 hours ago, garym535i said:

As the title says, did you drive your E28 today. 

I did, made the effort to drive it today on "drive it day" to make awareness of the classic car movement. First time that I have actually gone out of my way to do this. 60 mile round trip to see my old mum and saw plenty of other classic and vintage cars out on the road.

Good feeling, although a bird did decide to crap all over the bonnet ( feathered type ) thats appreciation for you. ;)

Sure did :D

Treated it like a girl friend, took it home to see my mum :lol:

A day without an E28 is a day wasted :wink:

Regards,

Mick

56 minutes ago, gary francis said:

The best fuel I use is BP ultimate  97 Ron mine runs like a sack of poop on standard  unleaded bring back  5 star 

Ditto,

BP ultimate of Shell super unleaded for me.

During a CC trip to Munich in 2014 I happened across a 5 star pump in a little village just of off the Stuttgart - Munich autobahn.  Just had to fill up with 5 star it would have been rude not to.  The next 500 miles on the autobahn in the Diamantschwartz Eta were sublime 8)

Bring back 5 star

Regards,

Mick

11 minutes ago, duncan-uk said:

What the rubbish uk version of the Jackson 5? emoji848.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it makes your E28 run more smoothly.......

Since owning mine, nearly 14 years, all I have run it on is standard cheapest unleaded. It's always run well.