Sign in to follow this  
Otg69

Please help

Ive got the cables for my prefacelift from cableshack and i cant get them working properly. Ive got the scanner working for the fault codes but i cant get the coder to work/cant figure out what to do with it

Ive installed it as per instructions but the last one u install the viewer thing keeps coming up with error message saying not enough virtual memory

Please use support email as it says on info for cable,

what is scanner? and what is coder?

do you mean Inpa old and ncs expert?

not enough virtual memory is a problem with pc not cable/software, what pc have you installed it on , what is the spec?

again use support email.

Computer is a high(ish) spec dell desktop that is about a year old so shouldnt be that. And ive got the inpa working but when i try and start up the ncs expert it comes up on the player program(forgotten the name of it) and says the program hasnt got enough virtual memory.

Now I am confused,

do you mean progman and not ncs expert?

and VMPlayer? you need to be specific, and one more time, use the support email, im seldom on here.

support@cable-shack.co.uk

if you delete then make sure you uninstall bmwtools from add remove then delete from c:\ ec-apps, ediabas, ediabasXXX, ncs exper and re start pc and then re install,