sepia

RIP Donut

Didn't expect to log on and read something like this,  I'm honestly gobsmacked,  certainly puts some things into perspective. 

Condolences to the family, I don't know Darren personally but I am very grateful for his hard work in keeping this forum going, rest in peace fella

Tragic news. My sincere condolences to the family. RIP.

2002 LMB e39 m5 Mon - Fri

2014 F10 M5 on the weekends

Have an e39 540 touring?....pm me

Ive not been on here as much as i used to but have always seen donut contributing endlessly to this forum, as said- he has made this place a brilliant place and somewhere i always check in and out of. I would love to contribute something so i will keep an eye out for that. 

Words will never get near to how the family will be feeling so i just want to pass on my sincere condolences on a s**t day for you all. 

I can see that you must all be so proud of him and clearly the guy he is! 

R.I.P

Just parked up for the night and saw this,

My heartfelt thoughts go to his family & freinds,

The best forum i,ve ever been on thanks to The Guvnor,

God Bless.

I can only echo the thoughts of so many who have already posted, all too easy to take life for granted.

What I will say, is that I have frequented a few forums, car and otherwise, and this is the only one to which consistently return. I have learnt an awful lot from the good people that are part of this community, always nice to see the same names time and again. It is certainly a legacy to be truly proud of.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I logged in today to write this message,

Donut was not a man I'd regard as a friend, however I knew him, the founder of this forum, the forum that introduced me to forums actually!

Too many people have died young over the past few years.

I don't have a bad word to say about Darren.

Rest in peace, another man that once met, never forgotten.

My thoughts are with his family and friends.

Edited by YNP

So, so sad

He's made this forum awesome, I visit and post no matter what I'm driving its that good!!

RIP mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very sad to hear this. Had the pleasure of chatting to him at a meet a couple of years ago. Genuinely nice bloke. My condolences and thoughts to Darren's family.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Sincere condolences to the family. RIP Darren.

Already been said but his help to others and his contribution to this forum was in no doubt, legendary.

Such tragic news. Didn't know Darren personally but his legacy will remain via the BMW5 forum which brings all us members together as part of one big family.

S