sepia

RIP Donut

Just now, HotboxDeluxe said:

It was a stupid question, I was on my phone and I didn't see the first few posts or the facebook link... :(

Hard to digest, what a tragedy. RIP Guvnor.

Gotta admit it didn't click either, but soon as I saw Donut's M5 Touring with those wheels I knew, heart sank. :/

Woah, such bad news and even worse is that he was such a nice guy.

He's done a lot for this forum! We lost one of the good ones.

RIP buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Sweet Jesus - I saw this news on FB, but it took a while for me to realise what had happened.  RIP Darren. I know it's a bit of a cliché, but my thoughts are with you and your family.

Just goes to show that this can happen to any of us. I'll hold my loved ones a little tighter tonight, and take it a bit easier on the way home.

Sad day.  Darren left behind an awesome legacy with this forum.  I hope it keeps going in his honour.

No way, I did not know Darren but that really makes you think how much life is so precious. Really sorry to be reading this, awful news. RIP

I have also just seen this over on fb. Very sad news.

Rip. Darren.

Awful news, thoughts and condolences to his family and friends on here who knew and respected him :(

I recall Donut helping me out a couple of times via the forum over the last few years, he even viewed my profile just a week or so ago.

This is a real shock, even though I didn't 'know' him like others here obviously did.

Condolences to family and friends.

Edited by Loadmaster

I never met him, but he always seemed like a genuinely nice guy on here and I had a lot of respect for him. I'm genuinely saddened :(

RIP Donut.

RIP Donut, as many others I never met him but he is clearly held in high regard and worked very hard to make this place what it is, very sad.

At the appropriate time we may agree that the forum send some floral tribute and contribute to the family chosen charity.

what do you think, re later action?