jag530isport

**SOLD** Genuine Staggered 18" E39 M Parallels

Hi guys

I brought these off Kenny on here with the intention of using them over the winter months for my m5. Not got round to putting them on so I'm offering them back on here £350.

b294861bba8655f24abc648c91ae29ba.jpg

1d282c4cf356747dff64045cb3259ab4.jpg

da07501cef568f3ea2976a68eb00104d.jpg

c25d867132607513b0a0a5727e00a62b.jpg

41177535292d7585190577f62e871b2a.jpg

Thanks

Jag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by jag530isport

I have TPC on my car. Are these any good for that? (TPC intermittently faulty so not a breaker for me)

These haven't got TPC but should still go straight onto your car. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Okie doke. I'll be in touch if and when my 19" spyders go and if you still have them I'll I'll snap them up off you

No worries mate good luck with sale of yours

IMO properly and diamond cut, £400-£600 I'd say

But, I've seen a lot of threads over on Bimmerforums.com where people have refurbed & polished the life out of theirs and they came up looking stunning!

Edited by d_a_n1979

Hi,

To help move this along Jag, I hope you don't mind me sticking these pictures up and some info !

E39%20M%20Parallel%20Polished%20lip%201_

E39%20M%20Parallel%20Polished%20lip%20No

There's pro's and con's with each type of refurbishment finish choice. With Diamond Cut/machining then a layer of lacquer means that perhaps in around 12-18 months or so, the lacquer will get a stone chip which then exposes the metal underneath and you get the milky spidery effect. It then means you need to refinish again and given that diamond cut/machining takes a layer off of the metal face, you can only do this a maximum of 2-3 times, else you begin to reduce the strength of the wheel itself. By polishing the lips as per the pictures above, it means you won't ever get the milky/spidery effect. The downside is that every few days you need metal polish or, by applying a really good wheel sealant, you can reduce that down to every few months I believe and in the meantime just giving a quick wipe over. 

The polished route looks fantastic! by doing the centre's in a different colour or oem colour, you get a set of awesome looking OEM Style 37's!

If I had the cash, I'd have taken these wheels and refinished them !

Cheers, Dennis!

Hi,

To help move this along Jag, I hope you don't mind me sticking these pictures up and some info !

E39%20M%20Parallel%20Polished%20lip%201_zpsgujki1dt.jpg

E39%20M%20Parallel%20Polished%20lip%20Nogaro%20Centre%203_zpsp7li877n.jpg

E39%20M%20Parallel%20Polished%20lip%20Nogaro%20Centre%202_zps6jpi9iba.jpg

E39%20M%20Parallel%20Polished%20lip%20Nogaro%20Centre%201_zpsp6zberkm.jpg

There's pro's and con's with each type of refurbishment finish choice. With Diamond Cut/machining then a layer of lacquer means that perhaps in around 12-18 months or so, the lacquer will get a stone chip which then exposes the metal underneath and you get the milky spidery effect. It then means you need to refinish again and given that diamond cut/machining takes a layer off of the metal face, you can only do this a maximum of 2-3 times, else you begin to reduce the strength of the wheel itself. By polishing the lips as per the pictures above, it means you won't ever get the milky/spidery effect. The downside is that every few days you need metal polish or, by applying a really good wheel sealant, you can reduce that down to every few months I believe and in the meantime just giving a quick wipe over. 

The polished route looks fantastic! by doing the centre's in a different colour or oem colour, you get a set of awesome looking OEM Style 37's!

If I had the cash, I'd have taken these wheels and refinished them !

Cheers, Dennis!

No worries Dennis thanks for the help

what is spec of these m8 and have they got any damage , welds etc ?

No welds and they need a refurb. I need to get one front on a balancer to confirm its ok which I will be doing on the weekend