Fullhouse

21" BBS RS2 only set in the world

Had these made for me from USA, took about 7 months and several £0000

Originally they were 20" BBS RS2 (which is rare enough), converted to 21" 3 piece. Gold bolts, half hex nut finished in Gold and genuine gold and white BBS centre.  Both the barrel and lips are custom made

They have been made to E60 M5 or E62 M6 fitment

Price wise its very hard to price, being the only set in the world in this size/configuration and would cost someone silly amount to replicate.

If your genuinely serious then a figure around £4500 will take these. 

IMG_1510.jpg

They are quite simply stunning!! I know you have quite a wheel collection but why spend all that and have such a long wait only to sell on?

They are quite simply stunning!! I know you have quite a wheel collection but why spend all that and have such a long wait only to sell on?

Don't have a collection matey, I buy and sell them, had these made because they are 1 of my all time favourite and the Americans had just started doing this 2 piece to 3 piece conversion.

I won't be making a loss, may make a little, but not fussed on this set

owning a set of wheels or anything to that matter, that absolutely no one else has is a sense of satisfaction.

Don't have a collection matey, I buy and sell them, had these made because they are 1 of my all time favourite and the Americans had just started doing this 2 piece to 3 piece conversion.

I won't be making a loss, may make a little, but not fussed on this set

owning a set of wheels or anything to that matter, that absolutely no one else has is a sense of satisfaction.

Pro! Yeh I totally understand the one off satisfaction bit

As they are 5x120 it also opens the market up to the VW T5 market. 

I had a normal 2 piece set in 20" earlier this year, they sold for £1500 or £1600 and the guy brought it for his T5, was very surprised at the time, but have since gone to a VW shows and the amount of money they throw at vans is shocking

WHERE ARE YOU :razz:

I can bring my GT round and trail fit them on that...

Do you know what the offset is and are they staggered, if not how wide are they.

They were made for an E60 M5 or E63 6 series so low offsets, 10" and 11" et5 and et18 roughly.  Your more then welcome to try mate. Based In Slough, Berkshire

Would love them but I can't justify the spend considering my Rohana,s were £1800 and the wife would go ballistic on my head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - 10-4 Out#Ooymm

I did a very rough trial fit about a week ago but the car i fitted them to, an e60 M5 had a very large BBK conversion front and back, the back needed a 2mm spacer to clear the calliper but didn't have any so we couldn't bolt the wheel up to see, the front didn't need a spacer and cleared the BBK, also no rubber so couldn't drop the car of the jack

Will hopefully get some rubber and do a proper fit

IMG_1538.jpg

IMG_1542.jpg

IMG_1541.jpg

IMG_1540.jpg

IMG_1539.jpg