Geordie

NE Meet - Sunderland - 04/10/15

4 of the 10 turned up haha no 5 just unfortunately at different times. 4 of them people weren't even from the forum haha but hey. My boy enjoyed his ice-cream

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Who else turned up Ian, and at what time? I knew you were trying to get there for half one-ish (with Lee perhaps), because you let me know, but I had no confirmation from anyone else that they were coming. The kick off time was midday, and I even popped my mobile number into the thread for people to let me know if they were running late, but I heard nothing. I'd have loved to stay until you arrived, but it would have meant sitting around on my own for another hour or so after I left.

what a nightmare, but don't be disheartened Geordie. Big thanks for organising, the location seems ideal and one to keep in mind for any future meets.

Just joined the forum and checking back to last years events. Should be getting my first E39 at the weekend, so should be about in warmer days if there's anything arranged for up here this year.

Wow. Four years since I organised this one! Shame nobody else turned up haha

Now I'm back in a 5 series (E39 this time), I'm up for another NE meet-up if anyone else is..

SAyJntk.jpg

Maybe the wrong time of year Geordie...

Anyhow, that's a lovely looking E39 that you have there.