cableguy

Proper Forum...

Erm...this forum is unique for being 5's only. With all these 'other' sections takes the USP away...my 2pence.

It will start to become, bmwland, bimmerforums, bmwforums.net etc

Edited by Mr. Shaz H

thank god we are now a proper one - its been keeping me awake at night - haha!!

all thats missing now is some spam about callis!!

JJ

Edited by problemchild

I love the puddy-tat, just awesome.

Back to the forums, it's good to have a section for each other series but can we have a promise from the mods to never sub-divide them? It's important to remain five-focused around here and too much dilution would be...... too much.

Also, there out to be an 'i' forum, and perhaps a pre-1970 section but in the same way (with due deference to one of our most helpful members) shouldn't there be 'M1' section :)

Agreed, pop all the new 'Series' sections all the way down without putting the Alpina, ///M, projects and other interesting sections in the wilderness. Perhaps even put the other 'Series' sections in a new other sub-section.

I remember a few slightly silly individuals who've joined up here thinking it's a general BMW forum before, wouldn't be surprised if this causes a few more to come crawling out of the woodwork.

Edited by v8 boy

With up and coming meet in the South East which has over 80 cars turning up, imagine how many more we would have.

Why do we need to do this? there are plenty of other forums out there for the other series.

Why not though? I hate forums. I'm a member of this one, and one more. I've either been banned from the rest or CBFA to join another forum and do the "hello I'm a noob" every time I try a different series...the internet is full of wankers, don't make me use it :D

People ask so we add new sections then other people complain about new sections... damned if you do, damned if you dont...