arfan786

E34 touring black project

Thanks mate. Has taken a lot of time and effort and money. I just can't wait to get it back finally after 5 months.

I know the feeling mine has been off the road over a year now,  I just want ti parked outside all finished,  the worst part is I am over budget now so have to forget the respray.

I know the feeling mine has been off the road over a year now, I just want ti parked outside all finished, the worst part is I am over budget now so have to forget the respray.

It happens mate. I have gone over budget too. What have you got a e34 tourer?

I am lucky enough to be near people like m535-man. Who sorts all my bmw queries and work and parts.

Just got a few bits to sort out.

It happens mate. I have gone over budget too. What have you got a e34 tourer?

I am lucky enough to be near people like m535-man. Who sorts all my bmw queries and work and parts.

Just got a few bits to sort out.

No just a sedan,  but always admired the look of a tourer.  I also have found the likes of Hippie Dave and Romes both have helped me out with stuff.

Edited by RumRunner

Great looking car, the headlight color would bug the heck out of me though. Reminds me of my car when I had 3k hids in.

The middle is just full beams. I didnt realise they were on. I don't mind it to be honest. Was your wagon on coilovers?

55 minutes ago, cableguy said:

I'd say it's a bargain at £2k'ish considering the recent full paint plus Sport Leather, Sport Bumpers etc.

C.

i totally agree as i did spend quite a bit getting this car looking right etc. its really nice car to drive!!

Sorry to dig up an old thread, just to let you know the E34 is still alive and well. It made its way across the pond to Ireland. I have it about a year now. When I bought it the previous owner had a terrible set of contours on it so replaced it with some M parallels. Also the front arches and the sills were starting to bubble. So I replaced the front wings and had the rust on the sills cut out and new plate welded. Front and rear bumper got a full respray too. Going to do a vanos overhaul on it as it's a bit flat under 3k rpm. But other than that it's still a fairly solid car. 8a905e82c5375bc524f08bb32b34fe39.jpg57d764cea6853fcd57b0a96f045fa094.jpg255877150d56eeabf7b265bf6dfde2cc.jpg00e18a11d389573cfbe78a22f45f2d2a.jpg9fc25514656203af0e33618d58d8e2d9.jpg067ca701c5b99e6adb3a0edbaabf53fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, amcgrathE34 said:

Sorry to dig up an old thread, just to let you know the E34 is still alive and well. It made its way across the pond to Ireland. I have it about a year now. When I bought it the previous owner had a terrible set of contours on it so replaced it with some M parallels. Also the front arches and the sills were starting to bubble. So I replaced the front wings and had the rust on the sills cut out and new plate welded. Front and rear bumper got a full respray too. Going to do a vanos overhaul on it as it's a bit flat under 3k rpm. But other than that it's still a fairly solid car.

8a905e82c5375bc524f08bb32b34fe39.jpg

Welcome aboard. Looks lovely

Keliuss

Its good to see the car still going strong!! Its a great looking car. I had e34 m5 too at the time. which since i have sold.

I am more of a mercedes guy but still love the e34s.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk