karlos28

land rover wheels?

Anyone ever fitted any on an e39? The bolt pattern is the same, not sure about bore size.. But I can sort that with spigot rings or machining. I like the look or some and the offsets are generally quite nice :-)

Hi,

Which land rover wheels are they? I can't imagine any of them being 'nice' enough to make fit on the E39, but stand to be pleasantly surprised if there is such a wheel design from LR !

Cheers, Dennis!

they are after market i think. i do really really like the look of mondials except they have the turdy offset.

im really unsure of what wheels to go for... i really wana keep it oem. I like 32's however they arent 'sport' wheels (mine is a sport). im not overly sold on parallels, some may call me mad/strange but they just dont seem to do it for me, except for the fact that they are forged, which is nice. also they are very similar to the 66's i have on at the mo (corroded, leaking and in need of refurb and 2 new tyres).

or do i just go for something totally different?.. all i want is something to fill the arches slightly more (dia. and offset) and not leak!