So spending almost a week on the rear windshield, the front one i installed in a day. Here how i did it and what i learned.
1. Fit the rubber on the windshield first. (for my front windshield it was little bit lose but don't worry about it)
2. Fit the big chrome strip thats inserted in the bottom ( other wise it will be huge pain in the butt or almost imposible to fit after winshield is installed)
3. Fit the a string. The Bigger the better, because u will have to pull prity hard, and the bigger the string or rope u use the better, because it less likely to brake or damage the rubber, and soak it in soap. You will have to start from the middle of bottom and finish on top middle( i used a wire, a sythethic string, both broke and dmg the rubber litle bit. after that i used id say 5mm string that did the trick)
4.I used windshield suction cups to put in place, i instaled windshield alone ,u need to put presure on the windshield while u pull on the string, so either have 2 persons on the job. I was alone so i used 2 ratchet straps which hooked to suction cups. Worked perfect.
5. After that just careffuly pull the string and add pressure . Because when u reach the top it gets harder . When i did it i just added more pressure with the ratcher straps.
6.There no magic trick for corners, its tedious ,hard ...for me using as mutch swear words i knew helped....
7.After windshield is in, rubber outside might look like its not in it place like i wondered ,in the pictures above. But also dont worry as u instal the lock strip it will fit in its place.
8. Now for lockstrip, i did not find a way to instal it without a tool so u might need one, Here is the link for the tool i used. https://www.wallothnesch.com/en/tool-for-window-strip-for-all-models-all-years-of-manufacturing-you-need-1-for-1-car-51-004-00.html
9. Good luck! and heres some pictures ..