Jump to content

NeilV535

Members
  • Content count

    47
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    N/A

About NeilV535

  • Rank
    Newbie
  • Birthday 03/22/1965

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Moreton
  • Interests
    Computers, Dogs, Cars
  • Occupation
    Cyber Security Architect

Garage

  • Garage
    BMW 535i MSport Touring + BMW 328i SEA

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I have had a look at different size tyres for my F11 and have decided while 21" look super cool 19" will offer me the best size for comfort and performance (most of the 800+ BHP M5's use 19") that stating what is the largest size I can feasibily fir under the rear arches, I know of 1 car with 295/30/20. So could I fit a 325/30/19 (it is the exact same diameter as my current 245/45/18)?
  2. NeilV535

    BMW Assist and accident information

    1% you or the wife was there.
  3. NeilV535

    BMW Assist and accident information

    you could always admit 1% liability that way the other insurers have to pay 99% of claim.
  4. NeilV535

    520d msport

    whats the mileage?
  5. NeilV535

    F10 rear number plate screw position

    on my F11 they were screwed in on the centre line, my short number plate just covers the screw holes but mine is stuck on with gorilla 2 sided tape.
  6. NeilV535

    Darker

    Front Windows aren't tinted
  7. windows tinted and indicators wrapped
  8. NeilV535

    Darker

    Windows tinted, indicators wrapped
  9. I am planning on getting a new steering wheel from Royal, will I need to get the new wheel coded to the car 2015 F11 535i MSport? If so who can code for me? I am on the Wirral (across the Mersey from liverpool.
  10. NeilV535

    F11 D-pillar and luggage cover fun

    had this, fitted luggage cover wrong, with a bit of effort bending luggage cover managed to mount right way, had to straighten bar once refitted.
  11. NeilV535

    Odd Tyre Wear ?

    dero wheel alignment my rear was out of alignment which was wearing both front tyres on the inside
  12. NeilV535

    F10 535i Service advice

    I always check the tyre, 4 different tyres or mismatched tyres or cheap chinese, and he has saved money, Michelin, Pirelli, Continental all round guy hasn't skimped on anything else.
  13. NeilV535

    Tyre pressure Non RFT's 535d F10

    i use the door markings for M+S 2.3 front 2.7 rear
  14. NeilV535

    New plates

    355x111mm was the size mibe are actually 330x111mm https://www.platesforcars.co.uk/designer.php?type=gelresinacrylic#numberplates
×