Ajay Singh Gore

Gore's E39 Project 2014 CSL Bootlid

Hi,

Ajay - good to have a brief chat with you the other evening at Ace ! as always, the banter is well appreciated and I'm sure soon J's E38 will be running 20 or 21's ! I hope you've been busy shortlisting wheels for your car as well ;)

Dave16v - I can tell you that in real life, the car is even better ! I had the good fortune to see it and meet the owner as well as have a tour of his shop in LA whilst we discussed a few business aspects - a real credit to all the work put into the car!

DSC05761.jpg

DSC05621.jpg

DSC05622.jpg

DSC05893.jpg

Cheers, Dennis!

Hi Dennis, sorry to go slightly off topic but can you pm me i am interested in a mod you did a while back and am looking to do the same, ty

Been a very long time since I've updated this. Car was vandalised not to long ago by some idiot. Have just had it repaired and it's now under covers for winter whilst I search for some wheels!

Have had a lot of bad luck with the car lately. It should be back out in 2015, hopefully a better year!

It's been under the covers a lot longer then I liked but I bought it back out today, new disa valve, vanos seals, full service and a new set of (temporary) wheels!

The car is a bit too low for my liking and I will raise the front.

Next is to get the diff refurbished, an exhaust from pro fusion in Heathrow and a colour change on the wheels if I don't get a new set.

post-43835-0-66901000-1440173644_thumb.j

post-43835-0-45171500-1440173772_thumb.j

post-43835-0-79979300-1440173802_thumb.j