bob79

Next ace cafe meet. German night

Might be able to make the April meet. I'm down south on the 2nd Tuesday every month, with the 7th being the first Monday it fits for a change.

I will be down in the "runabout" about 6pm ish.

Have fun Romes sorry I will miss seeing you there. But the car will not be ready

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have to get them all together for the next one mate.

I have to come down to you this week to pick up this welder - you going to be about at all?

I'll be there tonight but in the Z3 alas as the M5 got truck in a bog in Bristol no damage as such but has a distinct Massey Ferguson look about it..... 

Hi,

German night at the Ace Cafe is every FIRST Monday evening of the month and this falls on 5th May 2014 and will be as every month - the website also shows as 'German Cars & Bikes' as per usual. On the 10th May 2104, is also the annual BMW day held at the Ace Cafe as well. 

Cheers, Dennis!

Anybody know if 2 May is German Night? It's a bank holiday and I thought that they may have something else on.

Doh! I meant the 5th of course, thanks Dennis for putting me right. So same as usual despite bank holiday - I should be along then. Maybe the 10th as well.