bob79

Next ace cafe meet. German night

It is always the first Monday of the Month.  The only exception is once a year they have a BMW day

I should be there for the March one touch wood

Yea I used to go when I was a vw gti boy racer. But ain't been for a couple of years after moving out north of Watford. I'm sure you know more people on here than I do. It'd be nice to meet some of you and look at your cars up close.

ill try and make it .though my cars is definatly nothing that special.(i spent half an hour last time mesmerised by someone on here sliver m5 thats was stunning so understated it was gorgeous).i tend to park mine out of the way in the road :-P

ill try and make it .though my cars is definatly nothing that special.(i spent half an hour last time mesmerised by someone on here sliver m5 thats was stunning so understated it was gorgeous).i tend to park mine out of the way in the road :-P

Well mine is nothing special either but I see no reason to park put of the way. just a good clean.  Some like the nothing specials  

The thing I've found is what ever you do to your motor there is always someone out there who has done something else bigger and better. As long as it's got a BMW badge on it you can't go wrong. Unless it really is that bad. Lol. :)

I'm there tonight for sure, first run out for the M5 this year as I recon forty days and nights of rain has taken care of any salt that was about.

Pete