RumRunner

What have you done on your E34 Today

I've got my car back from the garage. New control arms have made a world of difference and it now has a working handbrake. Fan clutch changed and cruise control module. I now have cruise control, good for the commute.

Also meant to improve the commute was a 3.15 lsd that came with the car when I bought it. Upon fitting it I find it's a 3.45, exactly the same as was already fitted. Oh well.

I've got my car back from the garage. New control arms have made a world of difference and it now has a working handbrake. Fan clutch changed and cruise control module. I now have cruise control, good for the commute.

Also meant to improve the commute was a 3.15 lsd that came with the car when I bought it. Upon fitting it I find it's a 3.45, exactly the same as was already fitted. Oh well.

had a pair of Rainsport 3's delivered, really wanted contis or michelin but they were £80 a pair more :(  but at least they're not budgets and have a good rep.

had a pair of Rainsport 3's delivered, really wanted contis or michelin but they were £80 a pair more   but at least they're not budgets and have a good rep.

Where did you buy them? Looking for a deal on 4 at 225/60/r15’s!

Loving that house!

We we were very tempted by a 60's flat roof bungalow but its approach and location couldn't be over looked sadly.

Yes, more details on that house please. I love it.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

On 9/29/2017 at 1:26 PM, Kit said:

Where did you buy them? Looking for a deal on 4 at 225/60/r15’s!

camskill, I found that size was around the same cost as the 17" but less choice.

Finally got round to fitting my M5 Touring with a new "made in Germany" cat back Fox Exhaust. I'm very pleased excellent fit and sound. Great quality and weighs half the original!

exh2.jpg

exh3.jpg

exh4.jpg

exh5.jpg

Edited by greenelekta

Lovely Dave, but it's fitted very high and stainless runs hotter than mild steel; you don't want to cook that lovely rear apron.

11 minutes ago, sharkfan said:

Lovely Dave, but it's fitted very high and stainless runs hotter than mild steel; you don't want to cook that lovely rear apron.

I'll keep an eye on that Kevin. I fitted new OEM rubbers so it might drop a little in time

22 hours ago, cableguy said:

Had someone out to give my old bus a thorough clean and mini detail today. Looking good despite her young 26 years... ;)

C.

535Sp 1210.jpg

Sweet Baby Jesus! That is delectable!  Jealousy will get me nowhere, but......