RumRunner

What have you done on your E34 Today

6 hours ago, greenelekta said:

Removed the exhaust on my M5 Touring because this arrived from Germany this morning

m5 exhst 1.jpg

Bloody hell ! Yes :wub:  Looking forward to the after shots :)

Well today I managed to replace a burst heater hose and get my car up and running and back on the road again.

fitted a pair of Meyle HD lower arms a few weeks ago, most of the play and vibration now gone though still need to balance the wheels.

today I fitted the two metal fuel pipes and an o-ring to the fuel lift pump cradle, hopefully this goes some way to fixing its aerating problem it has when left a few days.

On 24/08/2017 at 4:48 PM, greenelekta said:

Removed the exhaust on my M5 Touring because this arrived from Germany this morning

m5 exhst 1.jpg

Another fine piece of German Engineering..... likey shiny bits.

Onwards and upwards. My two favourite cars have left me rather than have to sell them. Makes you miss them more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's still a strong market for them, must have had 20 calls for it, probably sold it too cheap. I won't find anpother like it.

Did some sums, in the 5 years I have had it, I've recovered all my costs apart from insurance, tax and fuel so shouldn't grumble.

On 7/25/2017 at 11:12 PM, adam73bgt said:

Got my Style 19s back from the refurbers, just need them to finish off the centre caps then I can get the tyres swapped on from my flat stars and on the car :D

2017-07-21%2017.10.44.jpg

After having a load of aggro from the refurb place with finishing off the centre caps, I finally got these fitted to my car :D

ad3f53125588.jpg

fitted a new lift pump, the little o-ring didn't fix the fault, fingers crossed this does, as I can't find any leaks up front now!

On 19/09/2017 at 11:37 PM, Kit said:

Parked it under my new house for the first time next to its old mate!

5b75400fbe1d2e2c2adccdb57b6b7b93.jpg

Loving that house!

We we were very tempted by a 60's flat roof bungalow but its approach and location couldn't be over looked sadly.

5 minutes ago, duncan-uk said:

looks very sharp that Mark  -hope you're going to drive this one ;)

Prodded Tim for you.

Cheers Duncan, on both counts!  It will be driven on high days and holidays, and washed every time.  I'll probably put it off the road for the worst of the winter though - November - February.