cotswoldbmwmini

Genuine BMW E60 Brake Kits

2 hours ago, mikeday1991 said:

Hey,

Please can I get a quote for rear discs, pads, sensors and consumable bolts for my E61 530D?

Reg is YC57 FDY.

If possible, please can you give me a price posted and not posted? (I'm only in Stroud)

Thanks!

Mike

Hi Mike,

We can do those for £169.72 including vat

This has FREE Delivery so price will be the same collected or delivered

This price is valid for 7 days from today.

Payment Options:

For orders under £500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and use customer reference 34840 or via Paypal (Details Below)

For orders over £500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by Paypal.

Paypal – partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference and your delivery address in the notes section.

Bank Transfer – Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.

39 minutes ago, cotswoldbmwmini said:

Hi Mike,

We can do those for £169.72 including vat

This has FREE Delivery so price will be the same collected or delivered

This price is valid for 7 days from today.

Payment Options:

For orders under £500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and use customer reference 34840 or via Paypal (Details Below)

For orders over £500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by Paypal.

Paypal – partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference and your delivery address in the notes section.

Bank Transfer – Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I anticipate I will be collecting on Friday afternoon. Would you prefer I pay by Paypal prior to collection or by card on the day? I assume the price will be the same?

Thanks again

Mike

16 hours ago, mikeday1991 said:

Thanks for the quick reply.

I anticipate I will be collecting on Friday afternoon. Would you prefer I pay by Paypal prior to collection or by card on the day? I assume the price will be the same?

Thanks again

Mike

Hi,

We would have to take payment on collection for these parts.

If you just want to call us on 01242 335365 to confirm your details and the time you are collecting we can make sure all the parts are here for you.

Kind Regards

hi                                                                                       could u give me a quote for the complete front brake kit (discs, pads, sensor, bolts and clips) for e91 330d  vin A219596

thank you

Edited by maltesers81

12 hours ago, maltesers81 said:

hi                                                                                       could u give me a quote for the complete front brake kit (discs, pads, sensor, bolts and clips) for e91 330d  vin A219596

thank you

Hi,

The price for the front pads, sensor, discs and bolts would be £267.68 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

Payment Options:

This price is valid for 7 days today

For orders under £500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and use customer reference 49155

For orders over £500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by Paypal.

Paypal – partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Hi can you do me a couple of prices please.

Chassis #CR25800

Front discs x2 please

And what would front discs x2 and pads with sensor cost?

Thanks.

Can you give me a price for a set of front pads and sensor for my 2011 530d touring. Reg KN54 ALE. 

Also am I likely to need anything else to do the job or is this everything?

51 minutes ago, KN54ALE said:

Can you give me a price for a set of front pads and sensor for my 2011 530d touring. Reg KN54 ALE. 

Also am I likely to need anything else to do the job or is this everything?

They never replied Friday, I think they forgot about this thread so might be best to post a new thread like I did so they see it.

Apologies for the delay, We have been extremely short staffed and training new staff

If you still require a quote could I please ask you drop us a PM and will respond asap

Many thanks and apologies again

9 hours ago, TheMysteron said:

Can i have a price on rear discs and sensor for 2008 '58 plate E61 530D, thanks

Post a new topic m8, they didn't pick up on this last time until after I had made a new topic and got them :)

On 7/14/2018 at 8:03 AM, Abarth_1200 said:

Can you quote for cf96519 front pads and wear sensors

530i E61 m sport

Hi,

The price for the above would be £84.94 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

Payment Options:

For orders under £500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and use customer reference 14057

For orders over £500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by Paypal.

Can you give me a quote for front discs ,pads and wear indictor cable please , 2009 520d m/sport e60 , posted , thanks

13 hours ago, leonfr said:

Can you give me a quote for front discs ,pads and wear indictor cable please , 2009 520d m/sport e60 , posted , thanks

Hi,

Front Discs - £141.62

Front Pads and Sensor - £84.94

Total for the above would be £226.56 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

Payment Options:

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and use customer reference 16025