Nomis

Ps4. I think my sons disappointed!

I'm perfectly happy still playing GTA San Andreas and Midnight Club 3 :lol: but I need GTA5 in my life ;)

I agree. You need gta5 in your life. Online is just amazing. 4 of us last night spent about an hour just trying to sniper 1 bloke. He was insanely good and well hidden. It's all a challenge.

Hours of fun to be had. Plus you can now have private plates on your gta5 cars.

I got bored with GTA5 after I finished the story. I don't play much online though. GT6 is good. Neither will come to PS4. Maybe as the stream thing later on, but they will be PS3 quality.

I have to say I think the ps4 is fantastic

the controllers are fab with the touch pad

as for the games it takes time for the developers to unlock the full power of the new machines

And assassins creed is one of the best games ever

Well, we haven't touched the ps4 since trying it at Christmas. It's gathering dust in his bedroom under the ps3 which is on nearly every day. I do realise it takes time for the games developers to catch up but I would have thought gta5 would have been one of the first considering it's so popular at the moment.

On another note, gt6 is really great.

Im back to the PS3 while I wait for more games to come out...

Can't stop playing Hitman!! ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I still have my original PS3 going strong so it plays all PS1 and 2 games. I have no interest in the PS4 as it wont play PS3 games. There is no reason why they could not have say implemented a system where you could register a PS3 game on you profile for say a quid and that game will play on that system or better still be fully backwards compatible but my way they still will have an income.

How many people like me have not bought a PS4 just because of this very reason ?

Edited by M5 Russ

There are some good games comin out on ps4 this year but I'm still on ps3. I don't play much these days but as none of my mates have a 4 and I prefer online play against them, there's little point in me changing yet. Plus waitin for the better bundle deals / price drop.

Download a game called Outlast on the PS4. It won't let him play with his friends online but it'll scare him so badly he'll never play another game again, saving you a fair bit in the long run. (By the way this is purely light hearted, don't actually do that, it'll traumatise the poor lad)

I had a look at some Reviews... Sounds pretty intense!

On a different note my 80gb fat Ps3 finally bit the dust after 5 years. So I now have a problem. Do I get a ps4... Or do I buy another Ps3 and wait for the prices of 4's to come down?!! 3rd option is buy a cheap Blu ray player and wait for prices to come down on the 4 and carry on with the PC gaming for a Bit.

Sent from Crapatalk via a Sony Z1

6 months further on what's the opinion of PS4 owners.

Seems to me that both the XB1 and PS4 are continuing to be a commercial disaster. STILL very few games for either and by the time developers do

start releasing games in the quantity expected, they'd have developed their next, next generation of hard ware.   Crazy !

10 months on from buying it for him he's still only used it a handful of times. It's pretty much redundant in the living room whilst the ps3 is in his bedroom being used most days.

His mates ps3 has just expired and he will soon be on ps4 so there's hope for it yet!

We are both pretty keen on gran turismo and wish it would get released on the 4 as long as his wheel and peddles work on it, I have my doubts......

I can't decide whether to get drive club or wait for gran turismo if they ever get round to releasing it. Let us know what you think of drive club.

I've just upgraded to a ps4, been addicted to destiny since getting it. Being a cod fan waiting for next Monday to play that....but was a little pissed off to find I HAD to join ps+ to play certain games online! they certainly kept that quiet.

Yeah Carl I was disappointed too that they now charge to play online. But I guess £40 a year isn't really too much. I was expecting a bit more for my membership though, cant find any of these free games n goodies it mentions

I can't decide whether to get drive club or wait for gran turismo if they ever get round to releasing it. Let us know what you think of drive club.

My vote is for drive club, I've only seen the gameplay of it but still the game looks amazing. I think drive club will have more fun/action factor. Gran turismo always went towards total driving simulation which is fine. Just why do they always have to make the graphics look weird. Everything is so clean, cars don't get dirty, race tracks look like built yesterday and cleaned every minute since then.