andy_ran

Andy Rans 911 (997) Turbo - Time to move on....

I'd be glueing some foam board to your garage walls just incase! Oh yeah I've been in one and experienced that! Had it off the clock yet?!

I have to paint the walls this week, then i have some nice thick foam and carpet to go up in all the right places, such as drivers door area etc

No, not even sure if its still limited to 155 ?? I have only done 200 miles in her since picking it up :/ Slacking i know!! 

Good plan mate. Doesn't matter how careful or good your parking skills, there will be that one time you're in a hurry or mind on somethin else and bump!

That's not like you not to have attempted a vmax yet! It's always one of the first things I attempt when get behind wheel of somethin new!

I like it!

The speedo on the left is a bit rubbish, but the massive digital one in the rev counter makes up for that.

The one far right is oil pressure

Yeh that was me - My old man wanted to have a drive of her

Hows the X5?

Good stuff Andy, liking the pics in the familiar haunts !  (see what I did there ;) )

The X5 is great thanks, it's a very pleasant place to be :)

Absolutely stunning, congrats on your purchase. I am working hard and hope to one day jump into a Turbo, posts like this keep the dream alive!! 

Looks stunning Andy, I'm sure you'll have a heap of fun in that!

Could not justify a 2 door car myself so I've never really looked at Porkers, the Panamera is a bit of a dogs breakfast IMO let alone the Cayenne.

Could not justify a 2 door car myself so I've never really looked at Porkers, the Panamera is a bit of a dogs breakfast IMO let alone the Cayenne.

Did you consider the Rapide? Pretty much like the DBS, but space is tight in the back. Perfect for kids though

Absolutely stunning car mate. Been eyeing these up for a while abeit in 996 guise. Maybe next year i will finally sell the M5 now that I dont need a 4 door anymore :)

Absolutely stunning, congrats on your purchase. I am working hard and hope to one day jump into a Turbo, posts like this keep the dream alive!! 

Thanks! If your like me you need goals, and when you achieve them they are all the better! 

Thanks Richard, As I am now free single and carefree, the need for a family orientated car isn't important, and therefore opened up more options and the little one can fit in the back if i ever do have another passenger :)

I feel the same about the Pana, and the Gayenne

Absolutely stunning car mate. Been eyeing these up for a while abeit in 996 guise. Maybe next year i will finally sell the M5 now that I dont need a 4 door anymore :)

Thanks mate, I did consider a 996 GT2 but the numbers didnt stack up. You can get some cracking deals on a 996TT!

If you ever want a nose over her, let me know

As promised I went out last night and got a few snaps of the car.

They are not amazing but you get the idea :)

997-turbo-eurostar.jpg

997-turbo-eurostar-2.jpg

997-turbo-eurostar-3.jpg

997-turbo-eurostar-4.jpg

997-turbo-eurostar-5.jpg

997-turbo-gasworks-lane.jpg

997-turbo-gasworks-lane-2.jpg

997-turbo-gasworks-lane-3.jpg

997-turbo-gasworks-lane-4.jpg

997-turbo-gasworks-lane-5.jpg

997-turbo-gasworks-lane-6.jpg

997-turbo-town-1.jpg

997-turbo-town-2.jpg

clocks.jpg

crono.jpg

dash.jpg

resting.jpg

I thought I see this at lydden hill on Saturday but could not remember what plate it was on very nice ,mind you I did not stay to long the weather was shite

Nice porker . I've a real soft spot for these . My brother went the other way from a lapis blue gt3 997 to an e39 M5