goosiegander

Forum 5 Members - 303 Products Discount!

Well as promised we are happy to offer a special discount to Forum 5 members on the following products:

303 Range:

ranged_zps267e4f9f.jpg

303 Aerospace Protectant  16oz £13.95 Normally £16.95

303 Speed Detailer             32oz £10.50 Normally £12.95

303 Convertible Hood Pack - Includes cleaner and High Tech fabric guard   £23.50 Normally £29.95

From the website:

Throw away that array of cleaners, polishes, tyre dressings and trim waxes. This amazing range of products will clean and protect virtually everything on your boat, car, plane, caravan and in your home. Our Aerospace protectant is the world's most effective UV screening product available today.

The products are the world’s most 'manufacturer recommended products' and provide high levels of UV protection to all types of fabrics and vinyl.

The 303 Aerospace protectant can be used to rejuvenate and refinish marine gel-coat and enhance all types of automobile trim without sticky residues and dyes.

Further info on our range here: http://www.thepolishingcompany.com/303productrange.html

The Polishing Company are also distributors  for  CS Diamond Glaze and Cyclo Polishers.

We are authorised resellers for Dodo Juice car care products, GTechniq sealants and an approved Leather Repair Company centre.

Remember to quote 'BMW Forum 5 discount' when ordering via phone or outside of this forum.

Shipping in most cases to mainland UK is not expected to exceed £5.00

:D 

I can give 303 Aerospace Protectant a big thumbs up... been using it quite a while now and recommended it to Macca only this Monday at the Ace.

Good Man!

I also switched from chemical guys quick detailer to the 303 Speed detailer effectiveness/value/smell though it could be argued that I'm not completely impartial LOL!

The aerospace protectant for rubber and plastic trim and or dressing an engine bay's plastics is awesome, I've been using it for about 5 years now, highly recommend to anyone

:)

I can recall looking at aerospace 303 protectant in the past.  What would you use it on?  Dash and interior plastics?  Engine plastics?  Bumper trim etc?

Yes to all of the above!

Fantastic for all types of plastic and rubber :D

Thanks for that constructive post.

There are no immediate plans to review this pricing but if and when it does occur the top post will be updated.

In the meantime we are still happily taking orders on these and our other products/services

:D