3drstretch

Stretch's 530d/S62 Sport Touring. Updated 11/05/18

Yeh got Mine from Same Place as well ssdd Motorsport.

And will check that Jonathon thanks for heads up. Just checked the wires and near as damn it there both the same length. How much longer were yours ????

Edited by 3drstretch

Ooooooh box from Germany has arrived via Cotswold. Any ideas wot it Could be ????? Clue is I've never seen either of these parts on a car over here in the UK but there are actually 3 parts in that box lol just to confuse ya

myju8y7u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by 3drstretch

Little update as she's off for some paintwork tomorrow to repair front bumper as pic below when I got to close to a kerb ;0( and front end to get rid of the dreaded stone chips and odd scratch. Plus having my m5 mirrors. Rear spoiler and the parts from Germany painted

yvuqupym.jpg

3u3aqu6a.jpgnu9a4enu.jpggytytyza.jpg

Edited by 3drstretch

Well she is back from having bumper repaired and front end painted. Also had m5 mirrors painted and m5 grill added to bumper. Laguna splitter added as my corner thingies were smashed and I ain't paying £50 each when IMO this looks better for £15 ;) Also had my rear upper spoiler finally painted and compliments the lower spoiler I think and also put on the summer wheels

Opinions welcome guys

yratuta7.jpg

ge9ava5u.jpg

dyryhysa.jpg

e7equ4y6.jpg

yqapahe3.jpg

deja6e9a.jpg

yhu8abuj.jpg

zanu8e8u.jpgtevy2y9y.jpg

Edited by 3drstretch

Finally got the parts no one guessed from Germany on the car plates only slightly smaller than they should be so hopefully shouldn't get pulled by the fuzz. Ain't seen any other cars with them over here so original for now. Even modded the front plinth as didnt fancy a big square plate on front and didnt wanna block air flow to rad 😉

ebynunar.jpg

5e8yhy8e.jpg

Edited by 3drstretch

Nice car this.

I want to get the M5 lower grille for mine, front bumper being repainted in the next couple of weeks so I'll do it then. I can then remove the bumper myself and leave it with the painters.

Damn! I've not been around for a while and you've been busy! Bum me yours is looking nice now! Those wheels!! Top stuff. Need to get back into mine...