staffordcox

Gauging interest for a South East meet.....

Morning all.

I'm thinking about arranging a meet in the south east of England this summer. Nothing set in stone for dates, times or location just yet but wanted to get an idea of how many, if any, would be interested?

1. Staffordcox

Staff

Defo but please closer to Kent this time :)

1. Staffordcox

2. 711 jrp

3. Andy Ran

Edited by andy_ran

Oh it will definitely be in Kent. I've not seen a meet anywhere me in my short time here so it will probably be a similar format to the meet I do with the GT. meet at Maidstone services (M20) then have a blat down to a countryside pub somewhere. We usually go to a lovely place in Pluckley where they reserve a car park out front and a big table in the restaurant for us but as the 5 series is a more popular marque, it may get a bit too crowded. Which is why I'm looking at numbers before booking anything ;)

might be up for this depending on the dates

I am similar here...

If i am at home i should be there! seeing as Pluckley is only a few minutes from home.

Ok, so thats a good start. I'll start throwing some dates in July around and check it's OK with the pub and so on. Any more interested? All in principal at the moment of course:

1. Staffordcox

2. 711 jrp

3. Andy Ran

4. Mikem

5. IanW

6. Greedy

7. Greedy +1

8. Oxo

9. Splondike

I'd be up for it if its in Pluckley. The Black Horse does good food, is that the one ?

1. Staffordcox
2. 711 jrp
3. Andy Ran
4. Mikem
5. IanW
6. Greedy
7. Greedy +1
8. Oxo
9. Splondike
10. Simonc

Edited by simonc

Yeah, I think so. Used to be called the Mundy Bois? We used to meet at the Smarden Bell but they weren't as accommodating when it changed owners.

Yeah, I think so. Used to be called the Mundy Bois? We used to meet at the Smarden Bell but they weren't as accommodating when it changed owners.

I was thinking of the pub in the centre of Pluckley, the one you mean is nearer Egerton out in the sticks,still a nice pub.

Sorry guys, I know I've gone a bit quiet but my work has been crazy lately. I will be sorting this over the coming weeks though.

Staff

I am new, I would love to go for a meeting.

1. Staffordcox
2. 711 jrp
3. Andy Ran
4. Mikem
5. IanW
6. Greedy
7. Greedy +1
8. Oxo
9. Splondike
10. Simonc
11. Akki

I live in Farnborough. Any rough direction where the meeting probably will take place?

Thanks

Axel