duncan-uk

To advertise you need to be a gold member.

Payments doesn't go thru for several months now, contacted admins twice, no reply. I'm not the only one... If I got it right, the problem with donut account. Why can't we change that the money goes to his family instead?

Guys, we need to get admins attention into this. I got a e39 shell with many bits still attached to it, and I need to clear the space. Wanted to sell some bits and give the rest for free before scrapping the shell.

Hi,

I'd like to take gold membership to advertise my car, but it says there's a problem with Paypal, and there's no way I'm typing my card details into a site with the https crossed out in red due to no security cert... Help!

On 18/01/2017 at 9:57 PM, Sandip said:

What issue are you having with PayPal? Other members have had success. 

I've gone through the security message for this site, expecting the Paypal connection will go back to secure, but then I'm getting a red box message on the checkout saying "There was an error processing the payment. Please try a different payment method or contact us for assistance." Oh, look, it copy/pastes in red as well! :) As the checkout page is still not secure, still not keen to put my card number etc in there....