Duggs

Ex Factory Details.

35 posts in this topic

I'm sure this has been posted before BUT if not..then ho hum !

If you go to http://bmwvin.com Insert your Vin number and the little code that's displayed, you can print off a full list of everything that you car left the factory with.

Happy to see that my 530 Sport left Germany fitted with the M5's M Sport suspension 2 !

I have the original order details for mine printed on "money paper" it's nice when you find something like that

Code
 Description (interface)
 Description (EPC)
S302A  ALARMANLAGE  Alarm system P337A  M SPORTPAKET  M Sports package S339A  SHADOW LINE  Shadow-Line S403A  GLASDACH, ELEKTRISCH  Glass roof, electrical S416A  SONNENSCHUTZROLLOS  Roller sun vizor, rear lateral S423A  FUSSMATTEN IN VELOURS  Floor mats, velours S428A  WARNDREIECK  Warning triangle and first aid kit S431A  INNENSPIEGEL,AUTOMATISCH ABBLENDEND  Interior mirror with automatic-dip S438A  EDELHOLZAUSFUEHRUNG  Fine wood trim S441A  RAUCHERPAKET  Smoker package S473A  ARMAUFLAGE VORN  Armrest front S481A  SPORTSITZE FUER FAHRER/BEIFAHRER  Sports seat S500A  SCHEINW.WASCHANL./INTENSIVREINIGUNG  Headlight wipe/wash/Intensive cleaning S534A  KLIMAAUTOMATIK  Automatic air conditioning S666A  RADIO BMW BUSINESS CD  Radio BMW Business CD RDS
Code
 Description (interface)
 Description (EPC)
S694A  CD-WECHSLER VORBEREITUNG  Provisions for BMW 6 CD changer S705A  M SPORTFAHRWERK II  M sports suspension II S710A  M LEDERLENKRAD  M sports steering wheel, multifunction S715A  M AERODYNAMIKPAKET  M Aerodynamics package S775A  INDIVIDUAL DACHHIMMEL ANTHRAZIT  Headlining anthracite S785A  WEISSE BLINKLEUCHTEN  White direction indicator lights S788A  M LEICHTMETALLRAEDER  BMW LA wheel, Individual L812A  ENGLAND/IRLAND AUSFUEHRUNG  NATIONAL VERSION GREAT BRITAIN S863A  SERVICE KONTAKT-FLYER EUROPA  Retailer Directory Europe S877A  UEBERKREUZBEDIENUNG ENTFALL  Delete cross-pattern operation S880A  ENGLISCH / BORDLITERATUR  On-board vehicle literature English S995A  AENDERUNGSSPERRE  Dummy-SALAPA

Code
 Description (interface)
 Description (EPC)
S520A  NEBELSCHEINWERFER  Fog lights S853A  SPRACHVERSION ENGLISCH  Language version English

Code
 Description (interface)
 Description (EPC)
S415A  SONNENSCHUTZROLLO FUER HECKSCHEIBE  Sun-blind, rear S540A  GESCHWINDIGKEITSREGELUNG  Cruise control

When I bought my 530D Sport I knew something wasnt quite correct with the front suspension as it sat too high with slight positive camber which wore the outer of the tyres.

I fitted coilivers in the end, however, when I removed the M sport suspension II, I researched the part numbers - which showed they were for a V8.

My guess is they were fitted in error and are made to handle heavier weight, hence a higher ride height.