Sign in to follow this  
newi123

I Bought Roofer's car......

Hi all - I'm new

I have had the pleasure of buying Roofer Tom's m535 auto off of e bay :)

Still going very well - cheers M8........... hope the e39 is going well?

This is the first BM I've had (well acyually I came home with a 635 shed many yaers ago & the wife made me sell it straight away as the baby seat wouln't fit - but thats another story!).

I come to you from the world of Alfa Romeo ownership (boo, hiss) - so its nice driving 'round in a car that doesn't leak (ha, ha)

I've been very surprised so far how impressed others seem to be with these old beemers. I've had complements from clients I've seen & complete strangers.

Anyway - cheers for now & I'll try to add something to your already thriving forum.

....probably nothing technical though..........

Regards

Neil

Ah that old pile of rust...

Did he tell you about the dodgy history of it, including the Cat D write off 3 yr ago when it was involved in a bank robbery, and the dodgy cut & shut repair? :)

Just kidding mate, good to see it;s back on the forum, and welcome :)

shhhhhhhhhhhh! :) wotcha niel glad to see you on here, the e39,s goin good nice to see your pleased, i,m putting the engine for it on e/bay next week so you don,t have to tow it anymore :):D

Tom,

Someones bought that clapped out banger of yours - did you tell him that it only a 518 in M535 Disguise? Tom? Tom?

Last we've heard of him, did someone mention item mis-representation?

Hi Neil and welcome, at least Tom's old car has white indicators, it'll stop Fellie moaning on at least....................

:):):D

at least Tom's old car has white indicators, it'll stop Fellie moaning on at least....................

lol, but how chuffed were ya when ya joined the club ehh ? :)

Welcome Neil! You will find that this is a forum where indicator bulbs and lenses occupy more space than any other topic B)

I only keep mine to give Fellie a goal in life - LOL :o

Tom,

did you tell him that it only a 518 in M535 Disguise? Tom? Tom?

B):o:o

see what i have to put up with neil? asides it were,nt a 518 it was a 520 (cue neil outside with torch) :o