hungryboy

E39 530d Remap?

Hi guys,

Im new to the forum. Signed up to ask for some advise! Got a E39 530d M-Sport 193bhp. I WANT MORE POWER. I live in essex and have found a couple of mapping companys. AMD Tuning are not far from me (45 min drive) but i know a couple of people who have had golfs and passats done there and are pleased but not over the moon considering the price they paid. But i have seen a new company pop up in chelmsford called GAD Tuning? Been chatting with them and seem to know what they are on about and have a few "Dealers" around east anglia.

HELP ME!!!

Cheers lads.

I'd use emaps or evolve

I had my old 530d remapped, whilst it was stupidly fast it produced torque rumble which in the end ruined the gearbox

UPDATE!!!! After searching around and lot of research i went with GAD Tuning and i am over the moon! The service was excellent and very professional. My car is rapid! i went for a full package which was DPF removal and delete, EGR delete and a performance remap. The price wasnt bad at all considering the amount of work undertaken. The car has been completely transformed! the throttle responce is amazing and the sheer amount of torque makes you sink into the seats. I was expecting good results but nothing like that. There site is http://www.gadtuning.co.ukcheck them out! I will let post again when i recalculate the old mpg's.

AWESOME!!!

Hey guys,

The 530d is gone! :( I got a 730d :) !!!

Sorry should have been more precise didn't have DPF removal GAD told me they don't have them! I did however have the CAT removed which made a difference to turbo spool. GAD have since sorted the 730d which did have DPF!!! Not any more!! he he he

Cheers lads