Sign in to follow this  
BMBits.co.uk

So this is where everyone is hanging out!

Hello to everyone on the board, Trisman / Jimmy you know me already from the other boards.

Nice to finally find somewhere that deals with exactly what I'm interested in!!! :P

The old girl is coming up for sale soon. I'll post a thread in the Classifieds section if anyone's interested.

Anyone going to Gaydon on the 22nd?

Jim Westwood.

gaydon .yep can,t help wishin they,d change the name though.......missus gimme a strange look when i spoke of it :o:P

If I'm not on hols I will be up there, :blink:

??????????? we gottta book yer room hols schmols we,ll drop you at the airport on the way home, ya know it makes sense :o:P

Hi Jim!

I'm going to try & make it up to Gaydon on the 21st or 22nd, anything happening re. the beer & curry threat!!

I have a set of M5 (E28) boot trims, everything bar the first-aid kit holder & the panel it fits into on the LHS. I also have a battery box & *might* be putting the whole lot in the red car & relocating the battery, not sure yet, if I don't I'll let you know.

Gaydon... Mmmm, could be worse, Pratts Bottom is just down the road from me... :D

beer and curry ;);):lol: on 21st..........

on 22 nd theres a bmw thing to go to aswell? :D

so thats both the rangers fans coming then?

have they got two now then, they,ll be charging for tickets next ;)

all go for sunday, gonna try lifting at 7.30 i,ll teach that bastard to complain ;) iv,e found his car wonder what it,ll look like swinging off a 75tonner :lol: if we get an early lift should get to gaydon piece o piss, but you will have to push me round in a wheelbarrow methinks

did the car sell at Gaydon James? plenty looking round it :rolleyes:

y'wife bleat if you take it home ehh?? ;)

nice to see it in the flesh, awesome example, if I had no 5 and the correct £ ready.............. :wub:

oh, and the noise ya M5 makes, damn, how can ya sell it lol, whats the replacement gonna be anyways, forgot to ask earlier B)

( and er, are you bright red after the sun at Gaydon today like me ^_^ )

Hi Fellie,

Thanks for that mate. There were loads of people interested but you know the sort all talk and no action. I don't mind people looking and I think that around the £10k mark I was on the on the money as similar examples go for that and more and as I mentioned before now that I see it done I really don't want to part with it, but I have to be seen to make the right noises for the wife (so to speak). Sorry not had a chance to reply to your e-mail yet, I've got a busy day cleaning the car lined up, hopefully I'll get back to you tonight. Thanks for joining us, it was nice to meet up, I hope Gary (Wendy) didn't put you off us Scottish folk he's not a typical example :rolleyes:

Cheers,

didnt sell, no way................ B)

nah Wendy never put me off, I work with ppl from all over the country cos of my job ehh, although ( forgot name fe**, was it Mark ) e28 525e? took a little concentration to understand lol.....

one thing tho, how does Wendy drive that evo in heels? ;):rolleyes:

There were loads of people interested but you know the sort all talk and no action.

Reckon you'd be gutted if you do sell her! Beautiful car. Can't you explain to the missus that she's an investment & you'd only have to do another if you did sell!!

nah Wendy never put me off

.....I thought a frock, a string vest & bottle o' Buckies was the compulsory national costume in Bonny Jockland....! :rolleyes:

Wendy's alright in the heels, if he gets into bother he just pulls out his warrant card and he gets the bums rush! Jammy g*t.

I've tried explaining to the wife but she wants me to give it one last try, so I'll be putting it in the trader tonight at £10500 and we'll see what happens.

Note to all you prospective car buyers out there, have you seen the E28 B9 and E30 C2 2.5 for sale on Ebay at the moment, I can't believe that I can't just go out and buy them both! Still I've got a minter sitting in the garage so I'm happy, oh for a spare car park to put all the cars I want in!

Tris, you forgot the obligatory baseball cap on backwards mate! and the Doc Martins :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Tris, you forgot the obligatory baseball cap on backwards mate! and the Doc Martins :rolleyes:

Alarmingly, my boots have steel toecaps & there is a baseball cap in the back of the M5......!! ;)

At least the hat is VW not Burberreeeee!! B)