ustbutler

Grand Therf Auto

68 posts in this topic

I had 3.1 billion dollars gifted to me lol. Only got 500 k now though

A load of people have had dollars removed. I had 80million and now have 79million. But i did buy a few things.

Lost interest in the game wen they took my 7billion got to keep the cars n things i bought but it's boring having to worry about making and spending money instead of just having fun :( back to cod ghosts and a lot of forza 4 for me.

I still play. I got bored when I had all that cash so having to earn it again makes it a bit more enjoyabke

^^^^ yep. I got 80 million still. And I'm board. Might start again.

I never had my cash removed.

Just decided to stick it on now. Anyone else want ago? Ps3 my username is rubberduck26 add me and have a laugh.

Online works fine now. Someone mentioned earlier about a PS4 version.... sorry that's not happening. There will be no next gen versions of this game and there may not even be a PC version.

I stand corrected!

Yep it's coming on ps4 autumn. You can also swap over your saved game to it from ps3. I'm off to buy one as soon as it's out.

My lads still playing this with all his mates on ps3. He has got a ps4 but all the others haven't yet. If he gets gta for the ps4 and transfers all his stuff over will he still be able to play with them?

Yeah it should do as the online is all to so with your psn login

Yep it's coming on ps4 autumn. You can also swap over your saved game to it from ps3. I'm off to buy one as soon as it's out.

You can only transfer your online game across. All offline content will be set to 0% completed.

I can't do either as I'm getting the Xbox One to replace my PS3.

Edited by 2002-E39

Without a doubt THE best game ever. I have played all versions from GTA ( top down on the PC) to GTA v. Played GTA V on XBox and love the online experience. Now awaiting GTA VI or Skyrim

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ustbutler likes this

Jeez holy thread revival . Both my son and myself have got GTA on our ps4's but don't really play it anymore, in fact we hardly ever use our ps4's at all! He's turned 16 now and has discovered the other use for his penis . We are looking forward to gran turismo 6 if they ever get round to releasing it, project cars is a bit lame because of the lack of 'normal' cars.

ustbutler likes this

Grand Theft Auto Has Always Been A Good Franchise.. Forza Motor Sport / Horizon Is An Enjoyable Franchise That I'm Enjoying At The Moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeez holy thread revival . Both my son and myself have got GTA on our ps4's but don't really play it anymore, in fact we hardly ever use our ps4's at all! He's turned 16 now and has discovered the other use for his penis . We are looking forward to gran turismo 6 if they ever get round to releasing it, project cars is a bit lame because of the lack of 'normal' cars.

Hmm, not sure his latest interest will outlive his love for games. A slight set back, New girlfriend, lost cherry and 3 months will see him return to GTA. :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk