ustbutler

Grand Therf Auto

69 posts in this topic

Well I Have Much Love For This Game Franchise But Does Anyone Else On Here Like The Good Old Grand Theft Auto.. There Is A New One Coming Out This Year Will Anyone Be Buying It..

I Think The New One Comes Out Sometime Summer.. Hope Its More Old School Then IV... Even Tho IV Was A Very Good Game It Did Not Have The GTA Magic.. :)

It was meant to be out in may but been pushed back to october I think

i'll be getting it but i'll soon bin it if some dick head starts modding it ...

grand theft= winning every time. evem from the ps1, i have all of them and will be getting the new one.

ustbutler likes this

My PC only has a CD drive, and I've no console at the moment, so I'm stuck on the pre GTAIV games, not that I'm complaining, their still the best :D

I had a good cop killing session tonight come to think of it :lol:

I dunno. I played and finished gt4 and yeah it was good, but I dont look back and say 'wow it was amazing'. It didn't blow me away.

ustbutler likes this

only two days now. I will have to wait until Friday for mine though.

I thought they were going to have a under 18 option, like call of duty - so told my son he could get it....

He's had it per ordered since LAST November.... Lol

I'm not looking forward to that conversation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk watch out for autocorrect!!

Looking forward to it , only down side is getting side tracked by running over coppers all the time . Well I have to vent my hatred of all thing traffic cop/vosa somewhere lol

I thought they were going to have a under 18 option, like call of duty - so told my son he could get it....

He's had it per ordered since LAST November.... Lol

I'm not looking forward to that conversation

There comes a time in every young man's life when he must murder a virtual prostitute.

Dan., Dom_m3, v8 boy and 1 other like this

This is true (you also missed out snorting lines of coke and shooting shagging dogs..in the game of course) but at 7years 10months... That is not the time haha

Will there be a voice volume control? So I can mute the characters but still have engine/gun noises etc? When he was younger he played gta4 on mute and on free roam just randomly crashing and shooting anything and everything lol

has to be said what they've achieved is extraordinary - the ps4 and high power PC version will be incredible if they smooth the graphics out a touch more. near perfect.

... high power PC version will be incredible ...

Which is true, IF they make it!

They never promise they will but all the others hit PC so I hope this will. I'll certainly pick it up if it does.

Completed the game last night, really enjoyed it with a great story... Felt like I was playing a film almost.

But now it's finished I can get my life back and stop sitting in front of the tv for hours on end, it took 30hours to complete