ttrw2

Titanium E39 2002 530d Manual Sport Touring

Right, time for her to go - imminent house move means I no longer have the space. I'll miss her after nearly 9 years but needs must.

Will pop a For Sale thread up shortly, but first can someone tell me - are the pics working OK in this thread pls?

Cheers,

Rob

On 12/1/2012 at 5:38 PM, GStarrr said:

You forgot number the plate holder in your list, as I tried to source one 2nd hand and couldn't, so ordered one through Kev at Cotwold on here and £45!!! for a stupid bit of unpainted plastic to hold a number plate on??? A painted one was over £100 :shock:

Hope you manage to source all the bits, just keep trawling ebay/gumtree etc, as I managed to pick up a sport front bumper for £50 on gumtree locally, albeit wrong colour, but my painter is painting it along with the rear sport one i picked up off Jimmy the other week. :mrgreen:

If i see anything you need i'll post it up for you Rob

cheers

Greig.

I appreciate that this is a years old thread, but £45 for a genuine BMW front plate holder?!

Six years later, a month ago, I purchased the same from my local Vines for £23.

Edited by Loadmaster

So, time to wrap this thread up.

Yesterday the car went to it's new owner by way of a car collection service. I gave her one last rinse-off, sorted all the docs and then waved her off last night.

36v9o8r.jpg

LoaqEHl.jpg

A brilliant car and fun 9 years of e39 530d ownership. Genuinely sad to see it go.

Cheers,

Rob