mark530dsport

what lowering springs

I'm considering dropping my se 30mm all round. Been quoted £336 all in.... Springs... Fitting... and wheel alignment. Does that sound about right.... Also someone suggested 2000plate  saloon has electronic self leveling....????? 

21 minutes ago, Tenorsax said:

I'm considering dropping my se 30mm all round. Been quoted £336 all in.... Springs... Fitting... and wheel alignment. Does that sound about right.... Also someone suggested 2000plate  saloon has electronic self leveling....????? 

Dude... Holy thread revival! ;) :lol: 

You could do to start new threads when it comes to stuff like this really...

But, each garage will have their own labour rates; plus the rear seat needs to come out to get access to the rear shocks etc and it's an easy job to do with simple tools. IMO, you'd be best to do this yourself as it'll save on labour at the end of the day and you'll know that you've done it rather than the garage ragging at things with potential damage issues thereafter!

Does your car have SLS? Have you checked the VIN to see if it's mentioned on the spec? It was an option, but your car doesn't necessarily have it, but you need to check this first

Which springs to begin with as well?