Mark

To all the newbies :-)

thanks for the hello, look forward to using the site, still trying to find my way round not sure how to post things or put pics of car on

:lol: good idea!! we should all say a big welcome to newbies, and have a hooge post, they can read it as part of their 'initiation' ;)

M5sig2-1.jpg

I don't know how I missed this car - This is one of the best looking E39s I have ever seen.

Trying to wave hi but they won't let me out of this straight jacket. Welcome to all recent joiners. Wel ome to the lunatic asylum.

Trying to wave hi but they won't let me out of this straight jacket. Welcome to all recent joiners. Wel ome to the lunatic asylum.

HaHa! Bill, you reminded me of a scene in Batman forever there!! Rumrunner=Jim Carrey (The Riddler)!!

Hello I'm new to the website,

I'm from Northern Ireland, I bought my first BMW a 520i 98 two months ago, and i love the car, i needs a little TLC, a few scratches here and there and one massive scratch right down the passager side. i have done my best to get the small scratches out, but the big one is still doing my nut, can any one suggest a product or a company in Northern Ireland that can help.

Nice to see quite a few new faces on bmw5.co.uk lately :).

As it seems to be one of the better informed forums out there ;).

yo folks i nu to thisclub thing joinin 4 advice?? help both ways if i can ? be sound 2 meet people who r like minded and apprecate d cool motors bmw make on me 4th bmr had 2002 then 520! then 523! now proud owner e39 m5 cool an quick as ???? just replaced hedgehog on this bit of a buggr but done now send u some pics when i sus how down load from camera to pc. regards people chopp xx

hello boys, i'm new here..

i'm from jakarta, indonesia.. this is my second chance to own an e34 and third chance to had 5 :D

now i drive an e34 520i m50b20 94'

hoping to get some 5 knowledge form here, thanks!

Hi guys,

Just a quick introduction, new to the forum, on my second beemer, had an E34 520i (92 plate) was a right pig, nothing but trouble from day 1. Rocker cover gasket had gone and then I dropped a nut from the coil earth down the cylinder bore. Had a nightmare getting it out but all was ok for a while then running and starting issues kept it off the road. Eventually the starter motor let me down in Basildon (one of the bolts had come off and the resulting force broke the body of the s/motor) so,I decided enough was enough and got rid.

On my second beemer now and loving it, (E39 520i 2000 plate) bought it last Aug (2009) never had any probs, apart from lack of power sometimes (think,vanos?)

Clutch probs now after the snow, its difficult to get into gear and the biting point of the clutch seems to have gone to the floor! may have done some damage spinning the rear wheels to get grip, could be costly!

Will post up some pics, and keep you all informed on the progress with the clutch

bye for now[attachment=0]09082009798.jpg[/attachment]