Mark

To all the newbies :-)

Hi, great info site. I am looking to get back into a 5 after a few years. Used to have an E34 V8 tourer and am looking for an E39 530i sport. I live in the Worcester area and would love any advice on indies in the area and also what to look out for. Thought I had found a decent one in Birmingham for £6995 but the AA report strongly suggested otherwise. Hoping for something like a 2002 with 75,000 miles for example.

Cheers.

HI, I AM NEEEEEEEEEEEW....

JUST PURCHASED MY SECOND(IN TWO WEEKS) M535 E28

BOTH NEED A LITTLE TLC BUT NOT BAD

AM LOCATED NEAR J11 M25 JUST FINISHING A 635(AM I NOW BARRED)

THANKS

GARY

A big hello to all - both new and old alike. :D

I feel like a neewbieeee myself (a big thanks to the Admin team for not deleting my profile - due to lack of use, work + illness) :oops:

Look forward to meeting up with you all when I can drive again or if I can get a lift to Gaydon.

How do all,

Just joined today but had my red (not sure what flavour red lol) k-reg 520i for a couple of months now. Got to say, even though it's done 138,000 odd miles and is 16 years old it's still running very smoothly and only requires a new exhaust (in due time [read as: when i can produce money out of thin air!] to be replaced) to get things going proper good. Hopes you guys are a bit friendlier than them drift works fellas on the forum! lol

Be seein you's around,

Alex.

Hello from S. Ireland, I have been here before but it's been a while...so long I can't remember my old user name!

Anyway, I'm the proud owner of an '85 M535i, an '83 525i auto and an '87 525i manual all in various states of disrepair! I'm about to become the owner of another Zinnobar red M535i in about 2 weeks, I think it's a disease!

Anyway I'm looking forward to being here and talking about 5 series BM's! Thanks for the welcome guys!

Dara

Hi one and all, I'm a relative newbie here. I launched straight into posting in the e34 Forum without saying 'Hi' to the wider audience. How rude eh? :wink:

I've got a '94 e34 525i Touring auto in Calypso Red after recently selling my '89 e30 320i Touring. My wife also has an e30, an '88 318i two-door and I've got a 1984 Opel Monza for fun and jollies.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to my time here, it's already been a mine of very useful information.

MonzaGSERed-92-1.jpg

Hey bimmerites, I'm so new I don't even have a 5 yet! Have agreed to buy a mint 2001 E39 540i, 34K (ish) on the clock, manual box.

Not sure about half the specs cos i don't know what the hell half of it is, don't even have a pic yet (will be rectified when Douglas (the car already has a name,seriously) arrives).

I know its got M wheels (not sure which ones), some hi-spec stereo and an M gearknob. Looking for any info or advice on running this thing as i'm planning on looking after it myself, if poss, as it's only costing me £5K. If it can be run without breaking the bank I will consider simple mods such as a sub, if needed, and/or other subtle, nice changes. Any advice or suggestions will be more than welcome. Cheers lads and lassies