e39rob

Front Cup holders

I have just got back from the scrappy and got a first aid kit and some front cup holders including a spare left hand side one BUT I tried to fit them I took the blanking plate off and they wont fit as I have a piece of plastic going along the bottom which cant be removed and there is nothing to screw them into any ideas anyone??

If I cant fit them They will be for sale Pm me also spare left hand one and e34 first aid kit unopened.( Sorry if this counts as a for sale mods)

Yeah defently e39 ones i took them out of a e39 i will take a pic of the bit that is in the way also i need the screw to go in the holes i forgot top take them dough :oops:

Metal clips do you mean the ones that the screws go in ??

I know i thought i put 2 in my pocket but i forgot its annoying especially as miles away from scrappy will try and get some to fit tommoz.Are they just self tapping screws? :?:

My m5 lights have come at last so will fit them after work tommoz :P

Chhers ray I will sort them out when I get back from work and fitted lights luckily I have a local garage across road from my house so he will have some knocking about touch wood. :lol:

I'll have them if you cant get them to fit, mine are foobarrred

I have them fitted now apart from the screws and clips BUT I do have a spare left hand one to replace your broken one if that helps??