sleeper

Leather/vinly Scuffmaster Kits

102 posts in this topic

Hi John, me again, about to order and I notice I have a small scuff on the blue part of one of my seats, so I'll need black and blue dye please. The car is a 2001 facelift M5 with the black and blue seats.

What do I need please?

Hi piper

Hmmm so your going a lighter.

I would be looking at a 500ml colour change (dyes or kit) this should offer enough colourant to be able to change the rear seats

have a look at our buy on line page and scroll down for the colour change dyes.

The price advertised will be plus discount for members

http://www.bespokeleathering.com/leathercare/buyonline

For us to do it your looking at £350 all in.

I will need a sample of your current leather to match the dye to, this will ensure the best possible match.

Hi mate, how do I go about getting the discount?

Hi sleeper,

I have a E39 champagne edition leather interior. Its not in too bad condition for the age but the drivers seat has the usual scuffs and cracks. I wanted to give it a good clean first with the gliptone twins but wanted to know if that was safe on nappa leather and also if i use a nail brush would that be ok?

Also if after cleaning i am not happy with the results will i be able to use your scuffmaster dye on that particular leather?

regards

sai

Hi John 

Looking for a dye kit to colourwash the seats and also door cards not sure if the door cards will be the same black colour as the seats the seats are Walk Nappa/schwarz (M3SW) do you have off the shelf for this or will i need to mix myself?

Also how much will i need for both front seats and a few coats on the rears?

I need to spruce up a pair of e28 seats. No damage just some bolster discolouration. What kit would you advise please?

Hi sai

did you get a response to the question you asked? no sure if you contacted us direct

Duncan, id got for the 65ml kit or 65ml dye if its just the bolsters + a few little marks

john

Hi John,

I sent you an email today.  Can I have the Scuffmaster 65ml with Cleaner and Conditioner please for my new trim to keep on top of any marks, got a feeling I will need it :)  I will paypal straight away if you PM the details.

Cheers,

Mark

Hi John

Time has come to start work on touching scuffs on my e34 leather...

Had a look at your web site and shows two black dyes for e34

This is where my problem starts what to have...

Dash and a,b,c posts from 91 m5

Front seats sport from 95 540

Rear seats from early 90's m5

Door cards from 91 ish car

Consoles and lower dash trim from early 90's m5

Leather boot trim from 91 m5.

Mainly scuffs but need to dye bottoms of both b posts from champers to black. Also may attempt changing champers leather and suede glovebox to black... rare item which dont want to damage... will dye do suede also..?

Also can you supply leather that has been thinned...?I want to leather my door tops.

Many thanks for time

Simon

Hi mate, need to do a full colour change from stone green to lotus white (I have an Aegean Blue Edition E39 which I believe come with Lotus white seats?) What kit would I need to do two front seats? No wear so just need a re-colour. Thabks

Hi mate!

What are the size kits that are available, and what are the prices? Sorry, I couldn't see a clear price list.

I was going to go for the smallest, but wonder if having some to apply lightly over all the seats

The mean issue are the front seats - the drivers seat is worn in usual places, and the front passenger had a child seat placed in it which wore the colour/leather off in specific places :(

The back is decent, but why not give it a little bit of a touch up.

I have a 2001 e39 sport touring with black leather.

Cheers!

Ed

Edited by TeddyRuxpin

Hi John

Recently purchased a 97' Z3. It has beige interior which is in poor condition, dry cracked etc. Would like to recolour it in a nice darker tan if possible. Can you recommend anything? I will post pics of interior today when I get chance, which email address shall I send it to? many thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Hi

if you can send pictures to sales@bespokeleathering.com that would be great

BMW do use a lot of beiges and tans/dark tans are something more people are after. Changing to this colour will not be an issue.

Please add your forum name to remind us to add the forum discount when quoting.

...BL

Hi. Can you do a touch up kit for the drivers seat in a 2006 M6 with a Silverstone interior? Also do you do vinyl repair kits too? Where the seatbelt buckle swings back against the rear quarter panel trim there is damage. Thanks. Mike.

Hi Mike

Yes we can supply a Silverstone touch up kit.

For the Vinyl portion us use the same dye but with EP (extra prep) this ensures the dye adheres to the vinyl parts 

If you can e-mail us at sales@bespokeleathering with what you need (65ml Silverstone plus EP set 1) and we will send the  cost with forum discount added along with our paypal address.

Oh and don't forget to add your forum name.

...BL

Hi, I own a porsche 997 with a worn drivers bolster, the colour is ocean blue and the bolster is scuffed. I'm looking to sell the car, so would like it tidied up.

Cheers

Hi

We have this colour  on file and can mix it for you and sounds like you only need the small 65ml bottle.

If you can send an email to

sales@bespokeleathering.com quoting your forum name we will then price you for a 65ml bottle delivered which includes forum discount.

Regards...BL