sleeper

Leather/vinly Scuffmaster Kits

Hi,

I have a couple of scuffs approx 100mm long on the front central part of the seat cushion.Would a 65ml scuffmaster kit be ok for this?

If so, please PM me a price & paypal payment details with 1st class delivery to the UK for a 65ml scuffmaster kit.

This is for a '99 E39 with black leather, vin no GF10906.

Cheers, Tim.

Hi mate, I have an e39 M5 with the black and grey seats, do you do a duel colour dye kit?

Edited by jholzherr

Hi mate. Require the 1litre leather dye only. I have champagne leather. Not sure what code it is etc. car is a 2003 e39 530i champagne edition

Edited by Cribert

Guest AMC7

Hi John,

Further to my pm's previously can you advise what you mean by colour washing as stated in the description for the 65ml kit?

Thanks

Colour washing is mixing the dye with water and rubbing over the seats, letting the dye get into the warn areas (some very small ) and wiping the excess off the good leather before it dries.

Hi there. I have received my leather dye, however I plan to do both front seats. After I have applied and left for a couple of days will it come off and transfer onto my clothes at all?

Hi what do you recommend for two front seats they are good condition but the driver seat is really showing its ago on the centre and also the bolster

Im just looking to freshen them up whilst keeping the original look and feel. The leather on the left was hidden away under the seat so as it should look when new

The colour of the leather is stone green , N6GN/L steingruen/standardleder

Thanks

uhute4aq.jpgybamyjet.jpgy5ety8yb.jpg

Edited by gar525i

Hi

Ok, I would look to give the covers a good scrub with the cleaner, then condition and leave for a few days for it to soak in, then clean again to remove conditioner residue.

This method will remove the grime and also make the leather a little softer

So clean and condition first.

As Stone green is quite a light colour you will need more dye that you would say if you had the grey or black so I would go for the 500ml bottle

The sample on file are from sample sent in and with all interiors depending where the same came from there can be variation, so if you want to provide a sample no smaller than 2x2" then the dye will be matched to this.

Not saying we have had issue with sample on file but this gives you another option.

Thanks for the reply just going to wait a few days as im torn on whether to go for a full colour change or stay the same

Do i order through here or on the website ?

Hi John, I have a E39 M5 with Black and Blue Seats. One seam on the drivers seat bolster (black) is a little worn and brown. What can you supply me to sort this out please?

Cheers.

Neil..

Edited by Neilb

Hi Neil

Sounds like you only need the 65ml dye or 65ml kit

Have a look at page 1 of this thread for the prices etc

PayPal address is sales@bespokeleathering.com

Your leather is warn on the seam and taken the colour off so now your down to the hide.

A good scrub to clean the leather and once dry a little dye will sort it out for you.

John

Hi John

I'm looking to recolour a complete rear seat (upper and lower parts and headrests) from black to sand beige.

What kit / quantity of kit will I need and also I'm interested to know an all in one price for BL to do rather than myself.

Thanks

Hi piper

Hmmm so your going a lighter.

I would be looking at a 500ml colour change (dyes or kit) this should offer enough colourant to be able to change the rear seats

have a look at our buy on line page and scroll down for the colour change dyes.

The price advertised  will be plus discount for members

http://www.bespokeleathering.com/leathercare/buyonline

For us to do it your looking at £350 all in.

I will need a sample of your current leather to match the dye to, this will ensure the best possible match.