Storm

My ///M4 & 3/4 *SNEAK PEEK* :)

I know, I know. I take it you know of Justin Beiber? He's what I call a "haircut". ;)

isnt he some annoying child singer or something?

cheers chigga, just wait til you see the end results of that part of the shoot, just got a preview pic emailed to me and to say im excited would be such an understatement.

plus wer hoping to do the 2nd stage of the shoot tomorro if its stays dry long enough.

Well, that kid on the left is doing a rain dance already so you should be fine Mr. Storm :lol:

mate i figured out thats what the problem is!!!

i was calling for rain dances last night when i shoulda been doing SUN dances :(

talk about "doin' a homer" d'oh

Whats going on here then...???

5ace5ee4-5665-7339.jpg

For me, this is now one of the best, if not THE best looking E34 on the forum. You've done well with it Andrew - first rate! Everything's just bang on. I see you got the door trims on too - just finishes it off nicely.

Any pics of the interior?

one of the best, if not THE best looking E34 on the forum. You've done well with it Andrew - first rate! Everything's just bang on.

Any pics of the interior?

thank you very much mark, that means an awful lot :)

none of the interior yet as iv not finished the inside, im still planning on a few more choice M5 interior bits and im going to get the leather all re done so its going to be a while yet before im happy with the inside.

should have the new pics from todays shoot emailed to me first thing in the morning just in time for the calendar deadline so throw me a vote if you get a chance ;)

should have the new pics from todays shoot emailed to me first thing in the morning just in time for the calendar deadline so throw me a vote if you get a chance ;)

I sure will - that car has to appear on the calendar! I was hoping to appear on it myself, but I haven't had a chance to photograph it in a good location since the bumper was changed. I threw in a couple of pics earlier in the year anyway, so maybe if there aren't too many other E34s - who knows!

Spice-boy should get his in there too - that's another stunner.