Storm

My ///M4 & 3/4 *SNEAK PEEK* :)

mate the car is looking awesome!! didn't think polished dishes would look good, but they do! NICE :D

cheers HCP, yeah the polished dished were a bit of a gamble but i prayed they would work and IMO they didnt disappoint.

i knew i definately wanted the grey centre (for reasons that will become clear in a couple of weeks) but didnt think a full grey wheel would work so i hedged my bets and went for the mirrored dish and im glad i did :)

cant wait now for the final transformations which will be all done by the end of the month ;)

Liking that lots fella! 8) Having seen those I think my new set of TS's are now gonna get polished rims!

cheers raymond, thats all the pics for now bud, but theres another transormation on the horizon in the next couple of weeks so watch this space ;)

thanks sepia, if you are wanting them mirror polished like mine then id recommend the guy that did mine, £130 for all 5 rims painted and polished. if you need help you can send them to my house and il get them to him and they can be picked up from my place after they are done. hes only round the corner from me.

Cheers Andrew much appreciated..but being in the trade I have a few contacts I can call upon.

well shes just spent the day with a buddy of mine who likes to do a bit of detailing, purely as a hobby.

he spent the guts of the day on my baby giving her a mini correction to remove the swirls and i hafta say im delighted with how she turned out. i think iv literally fallen in love with my car all over again.

for 17 year old paint nigel has managed to bring it up like new, its as soft as a babys touche and certainly attracted lots of attention both during the detail from passers by and from stunned onlookers when i took her out to a local sunday night cruise.

heres a few pics, going to take her out to a few spots maybe tomorrow and get some more for the album while shes clean ;)

Rightly so.

Just looking again, and noticed that the trim on the bottom edge of the door distracts slightly.

Colour-coding them would be better IMO as it would just leave the main black rubbing strip line.

Maybe all twaddle if you already have something cunning in store....

if you already have something cunning in store....

yes and yes :twisted:

a kind member (calypso-e34) is currently sending me the proper plastic inserts and i am going to have them colour coded to match the car.

then the really cunning bit will be happening... muwahahahahaha :lol:

Looks stunning after the detail

get an M5 boot plinth dude

cheers HCP

iv literally got one sitting 3 feet from me right now :lol::lol::lol:

just gota sort out getting the bugger attached ;)

Easiest way, as Mark suggested to me, is to get two of No.22 on this link http://bmwfans.info/parts/catalog/E34/Sedan/Europe/M5_3.8-S38/RHD/M/1995/browse/bodywork/single_components_for_trunk_lid/ get from dealer. Those 2 plugs attach the plinth securely. You dont need anything else as theres a bit of double-sided tape on the plinth anyway.

There's holes in the top of the plinth for mounting to the underside of the bootlid also Andrew.

then the really cunning bit will be happening... muwahahahahaha :lol:

I know what it is, I know what it is..... :lol:

EPIC...!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

do you think its gona work andy?

There's holes in the top of the plinth for mounting to the underside of the bootlid also Andrew.

strangely there isnt on this one... :?

I think my only 'criticism' would be the head lights - i just don't like them on any car - other than that 8)

yeah theres a few that dont like the lights, i still dig them tho ;)

not that theres much i can do about it now as i gave the originals to a member on here so he could get thru his mot...