donut

Ultimate BMW @ Santa Pod

Thursday is the final day for confirmations. If I have not heard by Thursday this week (9th) then it will be too late to get more passes.

For those who have sent me their addresses I will get them sent out during this week.

Thank you.

Just to confirm for anyone who is still confused about the tickets. :wink: The passes I send out allow you to get onto the BMW5 stand only, they are NOT entry tickets. The tickets are available from the website here. They are £12 in advance or £15 on the gate. Advance tickets are only available until Friday 10th at 5pm.

Just read this on their website for those that are thinking about running their car up the strip

FREE RWYB! New for 2010, for the first hour of the track opening we are offering completely free RWYB. So if you've never been on the track before then come along early and give it a go, there's nothing to lose and you may find that you get hooked! All you need to bring is your car and driving licence. (subject to track conditions and availability)

is anyone going on the sat? IM gonna be there sat afternoon now as im being sent to work in kent sat morning so ill be metting my car down there sat night.

Ok I have all the names and addresses and I have requested the extra passes so the list it now closed.

I will get them sent out tomorrow I hope so they should appear early next week.

Thanks all and see you at the show !

:x Just seen this thread....have I missed the pass deadline??!!!

Is there any chance you could allow me in mate...got a nice 530d sport I would love to have in the stand parking if poss :D !!!

Met some of you guy's down at Ace Cafe on Monday night....(I was the one with the brolly!!)

Anyway...have PM'd you me details mate if there's any chance!!! :mrgreen:

Dennis....put in a word for us!!!!!!!

Is anyone convoying up to the Pod from London???

Hiya!

I'm sure Mark could make way for Carlito !

Sorry, it's late! that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

I'm sure there'd be space for your car - and I do believe there will be a convoy of us going up. As we get closer to the day I'm sure some meeting points etc will be arranged.

Cheers, Dennis!

I got my tickets yesterday. I just hope reparing the front of the car goes smoothly on Saturday or it's going to be look a bit sorry on Sunday.

OK chaps quick pass update, I have sent out the first 25 passes yesterday. I confirmed the final figure (40) with Santa Pod on Friday and they were sending me another 20. So I will get those posted out as soon as I get them...hopefully today.

dont think ill be able to make this now, falling behind on putting the car back together due to gettin bits painted :( and dont want to turn up in a 5 that has miss matching wheels, smashed bumper, no door cards, shit m5 rep rusted exhaust etc :P

Were down to 2 540s as number 3 is out. It turns out 740 engines are very very diffrent to 540 ones.

excited now ill be there from the afternoon on sat of anyones about cos my mates and car wont get there till early evening.